Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking thru a G20 parts list, it shows "Miyamoto" and "Niles", which apparently are P-10 models I've never heard of. Anybody know what these refs mean?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This G20 trivia question still hangs....

BTW, is it logical to say, "Infinity and Beyond" (father's day magnet for my tool box)?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Miyamoto and Niles are electrical component suppliers (relays, etc.) in Japan. The parts list is merely referencing that the part number replaces these manufacturers products.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Bought the parts list on eBay. Appears to be pages from a much bigger manual. Part numbers listed have been good so far.

So, "infinity and beyond" is not logical, is it?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, I think it was like $5. and I've had it a long time. Actual pages from a manual. Looks like what you posted, don't know if it is the same. Worth $5. to me if I don't have a link to what you've got. I actually have several parts lists- one is a collision list, the other includes mechanical parts. Very useful.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just checked- the parts list Mark posts is from the collision estimating book.

Infinity (n) : Time without end [syn: eternity]

Beyond: Farther along or away. In addition; more.

What is beyond infinity?? (I suppose you could say that rust and corrosion would mean that we, at some point, would have to think beyond Infiniti G20, unless, of course, you were Burt Monro with an Indian).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts