Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested to know what people have done to their cars beside what comes stock. It would be great to exchange ideas about what modifications are made on your car and mine. I'm knew at the forum thing - and eager to hook up my whip of course!!---so that's cool if you'd reply.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well this kind of thread gets done a lot but since I finaly got a few goodies on I guess I will reply with my mods =)
So lets see I have
Custom intake
Advanced timing
B&G springs
KYB shocks
Aerospeed floor bar
Yoko AVS Intermediate tires
02 sport grill
Infinity Bass link sub
and my HS Header is on it's way

Future mods will be
UR Pulleys
Fidanza flywheel
Nology wires
Rage Vigor 16" wheels (I don't want 17's if you were wondering)
front and rear STB's
tint
and that will probably do it for a while.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
blackrizaab said:
I'm interested to know what people have done to their cars beside what comes stock. It would be great to exchange ideas about what modifications are made on your car and mine. I'm knew at the forum thing - and eager to hook up my whip of course!!---so that's cool if you'd reply.
I'd say that the best start would be to get the Hotshot Cold Air Intake and the Hotshot Header. Just those two mods alone should give put a big smile on your face. =)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Really depends on the way you want to go black.

You can either go the COSMETIC route or PERFORMANCE. Heck, you could do both as well.

I agree with RYTE - the Hotshot Header and CAI are great mods that will add some extra HP to your ride.

You could always wait till the READERS RIDE section is done on this site, then check out all the mods that people have done.

Feel free to check my site to see what I have done to my G20.

I usually advise people to get new rims first - that alone will set your G a part from other rides.

·
Registered
343 Posts
heh,

I'm sticking to the COSMETIC option for now as I gotta save up for my holiday so I'm spending my time (and little money) on the little things that will set my ride apart from others like custom brake lights and interior colour changes etc etc..... I agree with atomic, get a set of wheels, it has set my primera apart a great deal already from the standard ones that are cruising about.....

PERFORMANCE will come next year in the form of a GTI-R Engine... hehe

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Just make sure that you have a plan and then STICK to it. It's either SHOW or GO. Unless you're rich and have engineers and carbon fiber readily available, you can't do both.

SHOW slows down cars, but makes you look fast.

GO doesn't look as nice as show, but at least you ARE fast.

It's up to you.

·
Registered
343 Posts
true,

unfortunately My engine is only a 1.6 so it wouldnt even go that fast with a few bits bolted on!!

so I'll settle for looking fast hehe

Kev

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ah, but isn't the SR16VE available in the UK? I'd gladly give up my SR20DE for one of those.

Also, I remember seeing that there was a Primera with a pretty interesting tranny though: it had the standard P,R,N,D,1,2 but then if you pulled the shifter to the left, there was access to a whole other set of gear ratios, 6,5,4,3,2,1 on the left side. Is this the Primera in the UK, or is this another "Japan only" kinda thing?

·
Registered
343 Posts
My Car will pull 120mph stock although the bottom end is a bit flat, between 70-90 its pretty quick too.....

I mustn't grumble tho, I love my primera and wouldnt swop it for anything else (well unless someone offered me a GT hehe)

I'll just hang on for a GTI-R Engine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts