Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. Guys.... I just had to buy a new alternator for my G20 so a few goodies are gonna have to go to support the cost.

If anyone is interested in the following, pm or email me OR post here:

OEM Primera Grill - refinished at professional body shop to fill hole where nissan badge was so that it is a smooth finish now - It is now factory Pearl White but can easily be repainted to whatever color you want. I paid $75 for it and then an extra $50 to have it refinished/filled and painted. I want $75 now and you come and pick it up or pay actual ship cost (no boxing or handing fee).

Full Sized Spare (14" with Tire) - Looking for $40 + your ship cost or you pick up for cash

OEM TAN floor mats (full set front and back) in very good condition! -- Looking to get $50 PLUS your ship cost or you pick up for cash.

That is all I can stand to part with right now so let me know if you are interested and we'll go from there!

Thanks folks,

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey everyone!

I just sold some wheels and got $1000 so I don't need to sell off some of my G stuff after all! Sorry to jump-the-gun so-to-speak but for the time being, I'm hanging on to my stuff!

The only thing I'm still gonna sell is the full sized spare (14" with tire mounted) so if anyone wants that, just let me know!

Thanks guys... To those who pm'ed me, I'll contact you first if and when I do sell.... I'll also respond individually to you later on today but for now I have to hurry up and catch my train to work...

Later guys....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts