Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been driving my new used 96' g20 for about 7 months since i got my license. i like the way it looks but i want more power...i wanna go all out and get what i can for my car. i want some exhaust, intake, headers, maybe a 75shot NOS. any suggestions..? i wanna do everything at the same time. i got $4000 to spend (its my limit).

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
All at once? Jeez... well I hafta go in order: HS CAI, HS headers, then Unorthodox pulleys, cams, etc.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
1996InfinityG20 said:
i want some exhaust, intake, headers, maybe a 75shot NOS. any suggestions..? i wanna do everything at the same time. i got $4000 to spend (its my limit).
Well, if you dont go Turbo, kiss $2,000ish of that goodbye on Cams, Exhaust, Header, UR Pulleys, CAI, Plus another $200-$300 on misc. tune up stuff, plugs, wires, distributor, VC gaskets etc...and this is all considering you doing the work yourself. If not budget the cost if labor to install all the coolness...

A DET is a big undertaking...do the research first on that one...

Good luck man...

·
Registered
144 Posts
1996InfinityG20 said:
ive been driving my new used 96' g20 for about 7 months since i got my license. i like the way it looks but i want more power...i wanna go all out and get what i can for my car. i want some exhaust, intake, headers, maybe a 75shot NOS. any suggestions..? i wanna do everything at the same time. i got $4000 to spend (its my limit).

suggestions:

first off, learn how to spell what you drive. after that, read the forum, search the net and get ideas. how many headers you gonna put on the 4 cyl in your G20? a set of rims and a spoiler should give that extra power you want... :asian:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts