Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
wow the GC is pure sex!

When are you ready to throw a few PSI's at it?

EDIT: Just saw your rs25 link.

im certainly positive you passed 20k on that car! money well spent imho :)
HAhahaha....Yea I hope the wife doesn't ever come across that link!!!I'll be in the doghouse for sure! The plan is to stay w/ the stock turbo and get an Open Source tune. I know the car is capable of somewhere in the 300 WHP range.
Thanks again for the kind words!

·
Registered
259 Posts
cobb accesport should be good for ya, what year sti did the swap come from? should be able to reflash the stock ecu with it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
That's what I'm running now...Cobb St.2 for an '04 STI :) It sux...I need to add a few Gal. of 100 to keep it from pinging especially on hotter days...Supposed to be a CA 91 Octane map but I call Shenanigans!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Sooo...Updates updates....Well nothing much to update since I havent made plans to travel to Greece as of yet...But in the meantime I was thinking of pulling the trigger on this rare gem I found on Yahoo Auctions...My only worries though are that a FSBrace meant for an N/A SR wont fit over my GTIR manifold...Any thoughts????

and a link to the part in question...

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m78084037

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
i had that bar on my p10 and it cleared the lowport engine

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
i had that bar on my p10 and it cleared the lowport engine
gotcha, but I still think the GTIR manifold would get in the way... I guess I'll have to check out other members w/ GTIR swaps and see what their solution was...Thanks for the info!

In other news my Scoob took 3rd best Subaru at a recent car show :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Spotted Knowledge!

Spotted Knowledge on La Costa Ave. the other day. I was in my Scoob. Was nice chatting with you!

PS: Is there an Official "Sightings" Thread for S.D. or SoCal??? I tried to search but it takes too long given the refresh rate.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
^Wait is that an Impreza OBS bumper??? LOL?!?! I just so happen to have a spare bumper layin around with inserts... You want the turn sigs too?

PM me

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
is it me or in the part 2 video did it take him forever to catch that car???? it seems it shuld have caught up faster.. idk.. where can i get the primera gt decal for the side door?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
is it me or in the part 2 video did it take him forever to catch that car???? it seems it shuld have caught up faster.. idk.. where can i get the primera gt decal for the side door?
Are you referring to the Fly-By vid???? I didn't punch it until I got around to where the dumpster is, and after the car in front had moved. ;)

The stickers were made like 11 years ago by a friend named C.J. He ran a Co. called Infinit Graphics somewhere off Howe Ave. not sure if he's still around.
Oh did I mention I grew up in Sacto. Fair Oaks to be exact. My brother used to live in Elk Grove for a few years as well. Always nice to talk to people from my home town:)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
I miss my car :( Been a while since I've gotten back to Greece. Just had a daughter in Aug. and so my time's been heavily invested in diaper changes in recent months :p Should be making my way back this spring though. It'll be interesting to see what lies in store for when I get back. The car has been sitting in a garage since aug. 09 :yikes:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Fortune Auto Coilovers. Who has them? I'm looking at picking up a set but with the Swifts and helper spring upgrade. The 6/8K springs seem a bit overkill for a street car (especially one that lives in Greece and it's awful roads) though so I wonder if I can get them ordered with 6/4 instead. They seem like a legit co. so wondered who has them and what they think of them. They are advertized heavily on the Subaru boards I frequent and seem to differ from the normal Megan rebranded ones you see being peddled so often as "new" products...I could be wrong though. Thanks!

·
De La Code
6,955 Posts
They are really stiff but do their job. My old ground controls were alot more comfortable, and soft. Id like to try the helper spring upgrade too.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
They are really stiff but do their job. My old ground controls were alot more comfortable, and soft. Id like to try the helper spring upgrade too.
Thanks for the input. I think I'll give fortune a call and see if a softer spring option is available. The ground controls are just Sleeved inserts are they not? I know they are for Imprezas.

101 - 120 of 131 Posts