Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
121 - 140 of 142 Posts

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
^Copy that. I figured such after I browsed GC's site. :p thanks though. So are you happy with the Fortune Autos? besides the stiffness? I'm used to my PSS9's on my Scooby so if they are comparable in ride quality I might swing for the Fortunes.

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 · (Edited)
Classy. I like it.
Cool.

I pass through Vegas every November for SEMA in my Primera.
Thanks! Mom’s a classy lady! I’ve been immersed in the Subaru Community showing off my RS and working at a local shop here in Vegas so it’ll be cool to do some Nissan things for a change. 😂

Small update: Car is officially feet wet. Next stop- Genoa Italy where container gets transferred onto another boat.😎👍
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille

· Registered
4 Posts
Thanks! Mom’s a classy lady! I’ve been immersed in the Subaru Community showing off my RS and working at a local shop here in Vegas so it’ll be cool to do some Nissan things for a change. 😂

Small update: Car is officially feet wet. Next stop- Genoa Italy where container gets transferred onto another boat.😎👍
View attachment 20282
View attachment 20283
Looks like a decent size intercooler, very nice

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Organism Font Screenshot Line Technology

Well the boat has finally arrived in US territorial waters and is supposed to stop in Long Beach before heading up to Oakland for discharge. Originally due to arrive the 8th but now it’s backed up until the 23rd because of the [email protected]&$ currently happening in shipping. That also means it falls on the Thanksgiving holiday which could cause even further delays! 😡
Just look at the Radar! You could hop from ship to ship and not even get your feet wet!!!

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Been a while since last post but it’s been a blast having the car stateside and being able to wrench on it (when I’m not working on Subarus at the shop) and cruise to the various meets here in Las Vegas. Getting NV plates was pretty easy though time consuming and took a few trips to DMV to get them finally as I had one missing document (Greek export/deregistration form) and an incorrectly entered VIN on my CBP form! At least it’s done finally and w Nevada “Classic Rod” plates I’m smog exempt (but limited to 5k mi annually)! Here’s a recent pic I snapped while in downtown Vegas. Follow me on insta @moms_old_nissan 😎👍
Wheel Car Tire Sky Automotive parking light

121 - 140 of 142 Posts