Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
^Copy that. I figured such after I browsed GC's site. :p thanks though. So are you happy with the Fortune Autos? besides the stiffness? I'm used to my PSS9's on my Scooby so if they are comparable in ride quality I might swing for the Fortunes.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Back from the dead!!! New Primera content loading… Literally!!! Hoping to have the car stateside early Nov. If all goes well, next pics of the car will be on the Vegas strip.

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
Back from the dead!!! New Primera content loading… Literally!!! Hoping to have the car stateside early Nov. If all goes well, next pics of the car will be on the Vegas strip.
Cool.

I pass through Vegas every November for SEMA in my Primera.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 · (Edited)
Classy. I like it.
Cool.

I pass through Vegas every November for SEMA in my Primera.
Thanks! Mom’s a classy lady! I’ve been immersed in the Subaru Community showing off my RS and working at a local shop here in Vegas so it’ll be cool to do some Nissan things for a change. 😂

Small update: Car is officially feet wet. Next stop- Genoa Italy where container gets transferred onto another boat.😎👍
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks! Mom’s a classy lady! I’ve been immersed in the Subaru Community showing off my RS and working at a local shop here in Vegas so it’ll be cool to do some Nissan things for a change. 😂

Small update: Car is officially feet wet. Next stop- Genoa Italy where container gets transferred onto another boat.😎👍
View attachment 20282
View attachment 20283
Looks like a decent size intercooler, very nice

121 - 131 of 131 Posts