Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought and installed these brand new a month before my daughter wrecked the car. These are Monroe SensaTrac struts - suppose to ride as smooth as stock on smooth roads but automatically stiffer up a little as you drive the corners more aggressively. This is done with a varying diameter center tube that flows easier in the center (smooth ride) and then allows higher pressures on both ends (stiffer for harder cornering) - sort of like a progressive rate spring.

Anyway, I bought these brand new for around $300 plus tax. Selling for $250 WITH the springs and of course, spring seats and newer KYB bellows (dust seal and bump stop). This saves you having to disassemble your struts to get the springs and spring seats. If you are local, I will even install these for you. If not local, I will have to add shipping cost. They weigh about 18 lbs each x 4 plus packing materials, figure 75 lbs from my zip code, 22485.

This price is firm and may go up in the future as they quit building these struts for this model. Sorry but I have gone around and around with people on pricing only to have them back out on the deal almost EVERY TIME - very frustrating and a waste of my time.

Please use my YAHOO e-mail for fastest response: huntlarry. PM's on this site will take me a while to check.

Trusted seller: 100% here, 100% on eBay (airforcepmel), 22 year USAF Vet, Sunday school teacher, DoJ employee...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
best price you will find on new struts and save you a bunch of time installing them.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are black struts, brand new, I dont really see the need for a picture but I'll try to get some.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
picture of left rear strut - note newer kyb bellow/bump stop. I also painted the springs in a hammerrite silver finish.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Removed and ready to ship. If you are local, I will even install them for you...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
i might get these this friday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts