Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
There should be more....

come and join the SOG meet at Toronto tomorrow..

·
Registered
320 Posts
i'm in ottawa i getting another g soon...not many of us on this side. toronto has everything we got nothing...

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
T.I said:
I'm in Ottawa i getting another g soon...not many of us on this side. Toronto has everything we got nothing...
Damn Straight! That's the way is should be! LOL Just Joking!!! Yeah, there seems to be alot more members located in Toronto and Southern Ontario. So much so, we've dubbed ourselves the 'SOG's = "Southern Ontario G20's" One of the biggest meets was last year where we had 16 members show up for a BBQ. One of guys actually drove in from Buffalo, NY! But I can tell you there is at least one other member in Montreal - 'G20tKD' He actually showed up to the first meet I attended in Oct '05. He happen to be in town the day of the meet so he dropped in. That was cool! So, if you guys happen to be in town, give me a head's up, maybe we can hook up! Also keep an eye out for 'SOG Meets' I'd like to see if we can do them on a regular monthly schedule. Lastly, I went to school in Ottawa and still go to visit friends there. So I can always hit you guys up for a meet on your own turf as well!

Talk (& hope to see) you soon!

·
Registered
329 Posts
T.I said:
i'm in ottawa i getting another g soon...not many of us on this side. toronto has everything we got nothing...
wtf?? You have a red '91?? That's bullshit!! I'm the only one in Ottawa with a red '91!!!!

I live downtown, go to U of Zero (u of o).

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
mrzuzzo said:
wtf?? You have a red '91?? That's bullshit!! I'm the only one in Ottawa with a red '91!!!!

I live downtown, go to U of Zero (u of o).
Hey! Don't be saying that about 'U of O' It's by far a better place to go then 'Cartoon U' on the other side of the city! LOL BTW, I went to 'U of O' many moons ago................. I live in Stanton Res, then Brooks, then finally on 'Wilbrod Ave' All within stumbling distance of the Market.........

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah, I can't imagine what Carleton must be like. Ottawa U is a crappy university IMHO. I'm in Commerce, one of the better programs over there. Never lived in res, but I do have a bachelor downtown between uZero and Lees Ave.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hey! Carleton rocks man! When I went there, it was the second largest consumer of alcohol then any other school in North America!! (1st was UCLA) Ahh, good times....
I'm there once and a while too to visit friends, so maybe I'll hit one of your meets. Oh, might hit winterlude this year too!
Anyhoo, Carlton was an excellent party school, and Ottawa is a great party town.
There's always a place in my heart for the 'TWA.

·
Registered
320 Posts
i hate ottawa and live here...me and my boy are planning to move to new york city cause we hate it here. i'd rather be in a big city doing bigger things than here in ottawa theres nothing. its garbage...i hate clubbin here because its a bunch of guys all trying to fuck the same girls and if not, they're there to fight. i just feel like stabbing everyone so i rarely go out anymore cause its retarded. pigals, strip club well this is a different story my friends...if anyone comes to ottawa, please pm me and i will take you there if you are over 21 cause boy, you will be in heaven, you can ask anyone in ottawa they will say its the best. its been rated #1 in north america i shit you not. i want another g20 now and i am crying... back to the topic lol so i can get to some meets...i love it here, ottawa can burn still...

sorry about my ottawa vent..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just come to Montreal! The girls are hot :naughty: . We've got a bunch of nice clubs, Old Port is awsome in the summer (girls rollerblading hmmmm).. We have the mountain view at night it's really cool (by car)... and we're close from everything :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I see a G in ottawa maybe 1 or 2 times a month, and every time they are driven by old ppl. It's pointless having a meet here.

Oh, I'm goin' to NYC for spring break btw..

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Newest Montreal member here...I guess no one read my thread which was directly below this one...lol Or rather, no one noticed my location.

PS - A lot of horny teenager energy in this thread.

·
Registered
320 Posts
mr zuzzo...where you at and what color i had a 91 5spd like 2 years ago but it got a lil fucked and its gone but i am getting another one but i am liking the montreal and the one other dude from ottawa...once i get mine shit is gonna hit the fan and car is gonn have my full undivided attention...but i glad to see all this

1 - 20 of 42 Posts