Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like the title says...my ucas r shot, gonna either get some superpros or go get some moogs...any thoughts or feedback about the superpros? im doin es/superpro combo on the lcas and moog inner/outter tie rods and ball joints. I saw some moog ucas for sale by a forum member her, so i figured id see what the general opinion is. i dont need a lot of camber/caster adjustability since im not lowered..yet. i just dont want to have to mess with the steering components again for another 200kmiles lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh my god its jon lol...ive heard bad things abt the superpros backing themselves off, and getting noisy, and i pretty much autocross my car where i live...i agree, moog is just as good as oe, if not better.

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
oh my god its jon lol...ive heard bad things abt the superpros backing themselves off, and getting noisy, and i pretty much autocross my car where i live...i agree, moog is just as good as oe, if not better.
Ermagerd it's Garrett, haha. You know, I've had SuperPro's on my G for about 4 years now, and I've only ever killed 1 set after repeated seasons at PIR (before they tore down the infield track), so honestly I wouldn't necessarily worry about that. Of course just make sure you install them properly, and I always use the Energy Suspension Formula 5 Prelube (yeah, funny name) and they've been great.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well damn...i would love to have adjustability, esp since the car has always had a pull in it and left side caster has been signifigantly out sincei bought it. but that is probably due to the 12yrold lca bushings lol. well i suppose i can always rebuild with superpros later if i have 2 sets on hand. but the tightness of the poly-u's is hard to fight right now. sonofabitch lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.