Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
davew7 said:
/\/\/\ I'll let you know how much it is Jeff. :shifty:
you already have a impul replica that you wont sell to me beeotch why do you need this!!! Oh well. I dont need it. JDM shit sucks monkey balls :monkey: just kidding ;)

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
hmmm...well I might need a spare grill if I wannna switch my shit up every now and then.

call it out now. bid on that shit and tell everybody on here that shit is yours...didnt work for me but I still won some JDM rainguards...that I might end up selling hahaha

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ugly said:
hmmm...well I might need a spare grill if I wannna switch my shit up every now and then.

call it out now. bid on that shit and tell everybody on here that shit is yours...didnt work for me but I still won some JDM rainguards...that I might end up selling hahaha

haha...yea i saw ur ebay name....JD something lol...i will take that JDM grill if it doesn't go over 60...i wanna mod it in a different way...

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
lol this is all in the city next to mine. Im 5 minutes away

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
NismoG20T said:
sigh...knock offs...its like women buying purses at canal st...they go crazy for purses that will break in 3 months :asian: ...i know i working in that area
Well I think the one I have looks good. The biggest prob with the relica ones was the mounting and I solved that.

Ugly said:

Fair enuf, if you look now you'll see the name supertechmobowlrules on there as the hi-bidder. If someone wants it theres nothing I can do about it but I'm gonna need something to take the place of the Impul. :-\

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I think I remember this kit being sold for like $600 here...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Ugly said:
I still won some JDM rainguards...that I might end up selling hahaha
why, are they fucked up? i just finished cleaning the old 3m off of mine. heatgun/hairdryer and methanol ended up working the best. they go on today... whooo!!!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
AzG20P11 said:
why, are they fucked up? i just finished cleaning the old 3m off of mine. heatgun/hairdryer and methanol ended up working the best. they go on today... whooo!!!

Well I just won them so I gotta check 'em out when they come. With the rainguards, I think they would look best with tinted windows and I have clear windows. I dont know, Ill see how it looks on my ride and decide what to do from there...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts