Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
more pics of my GT now lowered plus my mates P10

view pics on page 3 I have now lowered my GT using H&R springs and it has dropped it about 35mm.I think it looks pukka,what do you think?Also i have included a couple of pics of the interior (even though it is standard). all i need now is a new exhaust which i will have in a couple of weeks,so watch this space!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The p10 belongs to a friend of mine who lives down the road.He loves the G20 site but does not have access to a computor at home.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Looks good man

I find it funny how overseas in the UK, you are trying to make your car known as an Infiniti G20 and over here in the states I'm trying to make my car become a Nissan Primera... lol

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in the uk most of the population have no idea who infiniti are or even a g20,they dont realise that infiniti is a luxuary brand of nissan like lexus is to toyota.I will give you an example,last night i went to guilford cruise and parked my car next to some highly modified motors and near enough every one asked me what the hell is an infiniti g20,they didnt think that it was just a re-badged primera.SUCKERS!!!!!!!!
Glad you like my ride.And kev the car does sit bloody low,lower than i thought it would mate. So i'm very pleased and it now drives like a go-kart.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Looks hell of a lot better than before. Just make sure you don't get too close to the curb :)> The P10 looks sweet as well! Love the white rims :p

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I got a question for your friend with the G20. I really like that body kit he has on it, ask him if hecould get in touch with me through your computer and possibly send me a website address r something like that where i could buy that kit at. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I'd also like to know what he used to lower his car. Thanks

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tdog,On the uk P10 eGT primera, the side skirts, bumpers and rear spoiler all come as standard. The black splitter on the front bumper is from a Renualt laguna. It has Avo springs which has lowered it by 40mm. You could probably get the standard uk bodykit from any car breakers!!! in the uk,also i will have a look and see what companys make the standard kit for the p10.It's an early 1994 model!!
atomic,the wheels on that p10 were my old ones of my red p10

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chris if you look on page 1 of my pics on cardomain there is some pics of my old p10 but they aint that good.Also check the new addition to the front bumper.When to the cruise last night and loads of people kept asking what a G20 was.pics

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
That would be great if you could email or post some sites where i could get that kit.
Would the springs he used to drop his work with my car?
About how much would that kit be?
and what is the exact color of his exterior (color code if you have it)
Thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tdog goto www.needforspeed.co.uk for the rear spoiler and avo springs prices are on the site.I'm still trying to find a site that has the side skirts and the bumpers.The color of the p10 is diamond white,i will try and find the paint code for you mate.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Thanks a lot GT, this helps me out a lot!!!! I can't wait to get some kit sites cause i love that style. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
GT, i also wanted to ask you what kinda shocks your friend used, and if those springs and shcoks would fit my car. last question, about how much would that primera kit cost me?? Thanks!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts