Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate has just fiited half a hotshot alloy air intake to replace the standard rubber one on his p10 egt and i think it looks really cool.Check it out.page 3 pics10-12
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh Rich hows it going man? Yeh it looks good dont it.Kev is gunna send me his old intake so i can send it to Paul at Cybercraft,so it wont be long mate.If you look at new i.c.e on page one you see my new install.Just need to tidy up the wiring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
Already seen it :) Damn I'm keen. The job thing is going well, I should hear if I'm in the last 8 tommorow.

I've already beaten off straight A students from places like Imperial College so I'm well chuffed. If I get this, Mr postman is gonna have some heavy packages for me :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice one mate, what sort of wages are we talking about here if you dont mind me asking?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
20k starting, rising every 6 months for the first 5 years. Doing an engineering degree is finally looking like it's paying off. Just need to get the job now :D

Oh yeah, there was this posh kid there, he was allright but you can tell the parents have money. Had better grades than me, but is at the same stage, but when we went out to the car park and he got in his little renault and I unlocked the GT, you should have seen his face. And the look as i passed him on the dual carriageway, priceless!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
The car is looking sweeter and sweeter every time I see it, Andy. Keep up the good work mate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
he did that because he didn't want to get a smaller battery right? I want to get a hotshot CAI but I want to keep my standard battery. Any way around it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
xenobait said:
20k starting, rising every 6 months for the first 5 years. Doing an engineering degree is finally looking like it's paying off. Just need to get the job now :D

Oh yeah, there was this posh kid there, he was allright but you can tell the parents have money. Had better grades than me, but is at the same stage, but when we went out to the car park and he got in his little renault and I unlocked the GT, you should have seen his face. And the look as i passed him on the dual carriageway, priceless!
Nice one Rich,now you are earning with the big boys,fingers crossed you get the job.When are you coming over Ascot way again mate?Kev is gunna send me his old intake pipe so i can send it to cybercraft and get the new ones made up.
Glad to see you got one over the posh kid.

BritCG20 said:
The car is looking sweeter and sweeter every time I see it, Andy. Keep up the good work mate.
Glad you like it Brit.I'm still trying to sort out that tracing for you mate,i will try and sort somthing out this weekend.

wickedG20 said:
he did that because he didn't want to get a smaller battery right? I want to get a hotshot CAI but I want to keep my standard battery. Any way around it?
If you mean the hotshot pipe wicked,Paul got it from xenobait (Rich) who bought a cai to fit his p11.That part of the tube needs modifying to fit the p11 properly,but it fits straight on the p10.So he gave it to Paul.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
GT UK said:

Glad you like it Brit.I'm still trying to sort out that tracing for you mate,i will try and sort somthing out this weekend.

Excellent. I think I've finally got the money and time to get the job done now. So when you get the time to get it done and ship it go ahead and I'll be waiting. Just give me the heads up before you ship it. I really appreciate it mate.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top