Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all i would like a moment of silence for the primera/g owners who got this front end stock that is so sad

then just wanted to show u an exemp of a p11 with extended front bumper i dont like it but i like the idea it looks kind of weird in the pic but i think another place could do a nicer lip

while i'm at it heres a new front i haventseen for the p12 i'll show u stock to mod for comparison

eww thats a weird looking bug looking car
after g20 i'm done for a little while from infiniti until maybe 350z maybe

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yo maybe its my eyez BUT that looks like a big ass NISSAN emblem on that G :confused:

The car kinda reminds me of an inflated RSX :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it is nissan that car is in japan an its the japan p12 nissan primera better known as infiniti g35
casual

·
Registered
520 Posts
kinda looks like the new civic si hatchback, but bloated...

by the way..how the hek do post smilies. I only see the message icons.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when you posting your message on the left of the screen there should be a box with smilies to choose from and you click on whichever one you want and it will put the code in the post for you now go practice

casual
:asian:

N

·
0 Posts
I DUNNO

i dont think the g35 is a p12
i think the g35 and the new altima have more similar looks dimensions and lines
i really doubt the g35 is a p12

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
here is a pic of the racing p12

question from another post discussing this
Thank you for sharing Info and Pic! That p12 looks nice. I was wandering that new Altima and P12 primera are the same cars. If you guys have pictures of two cars, compare them. In my opinion, new Altima is just face lifted P12 primera. The rears look same. I know that old Altima is called Bluebird in jp. I might be wrong about new altima.

answer
They are different. Different chassis and drivetrain. The altima is quite a bit larger than the Primera chassis too.
here is a p12 with kenstyle kit

here is the g35
and it seems u are right that they are different i dont know what i was thinking

N

·
0 Posts
i really dont like the p12 but that kenstyle kit almost looks pretty tight

·
Registered
644 Posts
cas8_1999 said:
yeah it is nissan that car is in japan an its the japan p12 nissan primera better known as infiniti g35
casual
Actually the new Infiniti G35 is the Nissan Skyline in Japan... :asian: :beard: :bandit: That's right! I said Skyline, but not to be confused with the Skyline GTR. That's a whole different topic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts