Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just fixed alot of the slow download problems, because so many of you are downloading!!!

Now, I have a significantly larger pipe, and you will be able to download as fast as you want.

What else, oh ya, right now i am updating the databases etc, so downloads are not avalible, but should be within the next day or so...

I will be adding the US 2004 Version of Nissan FAST, and it looks like i will be obtaining the 03 version of Infiniti FAST, and should be up in about a week!!!!

What else, oh, ya...

You can get to the site via:

http://www.phatg20.net
http://www.phatg20.info
http://www.nissantech.info

I am taking some requests for what fsm's to get next.... I will be buying a few more, and posting :D

mail me [email protected]

That should be everything for right now... But, everyone will like the faster speeds etc!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, ya... I forgot to mention people can upload upto 600mb files!!! So if you have vids, pics etc..!!!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
I'm trying to install the Nissan FAST program but when I try and run the "Program SETUP.lnk" it says that the drive or network connection that it refers to is unavailable. Is there something I'm missing or what? Help me!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which file did you download? The should be a setup.exe, file dont use the .ink (.ink files are shortcuts).. Sorry on a couple of the release had shotcuts in there aswell...

Adam

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I gotta check that out! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
880 Posts
phatg20 said:
Which file did you download? The should be a setup.exe, file dont use the .ink (.ink files are shortcuts).. Sorry on a couple of the release had shotcuts in there aswell...

Adam

Well, I downloaded the latest version you had. The exact names are Nissan Fast US 2003 CD 1 (ALSO HAS INSTALLER), and Nissan Fast 2003 CD 2. I followed the instructions exactly:

"How to install the program.
1. At your “Desktop”, drop down to the “Tool bar” and “Maximize” the "001 info" window.
2. When the “001 info” window reopens, double L-click the “Program SETUP” file.
3. The “Setup program” will now automatically start, so just follow its instructions.
4. When the installation is complete, the “0 info” folder will come back, so R-click the “NISSAN” file.
5. When the small sub window opens, L-click “Copy” and then close the “0 info” window by L-clicking the “X” icon box.
6. At your “Desktop”, R-click in any open area and when the sub window opens, L-click “Paste”.
NOTE: A “short cut” to the programs “Start menu” will now be place on your desktop."

First of all, there's no "001 info" folder or window. I assumed you were refering to the "0 info" folder. Then when I run the "Program SETUP" file it starts searching for setup32.exe and can't find it. Also there's no executable files in the "0 info" folder so what am I supposed to do? Do you have the setup.exe file that I need and could it be emailed to me? Just trying to get the bloody thing insalled. Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I don't have that version installed, but I just looked at the image I have of it and this should work....

Explore the CD, find FASTPRG folder.
There are 2 folders WIN2000 and WIN32
For Win 98, ME, 2000 & XP use WIN2000
For Win 3.2 use WIN32
In WIN2000 open SETUP folder and double click setup icon
In WIN32 open SINKI folder and double click setup icon

The program will auto install from here...

·
Registered
880 Posts
markbuts3 said:
I don't have that version installed, but I just looked at the image I have of it and this should work....

Explore the CD, find FASTPRG folder.
There are 2 folders WIN2000 and WIN32
For Win 98, ME, 2000 & XP use WIN2000
For Win 3.2 use WIN32
In WIN2000 open SETUP folder and double click setup icon
In WIN32 open SINKI folder and double click setup icon

The program will auto install from here...

Thank you, that worked. But now I have a new problem. The program doesn't want to run, nor will my system allow me to copy the files from the CD to the hard drive so I don't have to utilize the CD. When I try and run it from the CD it tells me that it can't find the FAST CD. I've redesignated my default CD drive for the program an in my computer and it still doesn't see it? What gives?

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
What is the pathfinder r50 file on your site? I thought it was an fsm but when I download it it's and .exe file and I can't run it? I need a fsm for an r50 pathfinder. Preferebly 1997! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Hmmm, try the configuration settings by running Nfset.exe in the C:/NISSAN folder. On the CD tab tell it where to find the data...

I haven't installed this version as it won't run with my version properly.....it wil only allow one instance of Nfset on the PC so it always goes to one installation.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
robkris8079 said:
What is the pathfinder r50 file on your site? I thought it was an fsm but when I download it it's and .exe file and I can't run it? I need a fsm for an r50 pathfinder. Preferebly 1997! Thanks!

Well that's in the FSM section so I presume that's what it is. Are you sure it's not a self extracting archive ??

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
I will dl it again. I can't remember exactly what happened last time. All I do remember is after I dl'ed it I couldn't do anything with the file.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
robkris8079 said:
I will dl it again. I can't remember exactly what happened last time. All I do remember is after I dl'ed it I couldn't do anything with the file.

Did you get the full file ?? The server has a timeout on it so use a dl manager if you can't get the full file before it resets....

I tried and it is a self extracting archive, but I didn't use a manager and only got 10mb before it reset....

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Yes that is exactly whats happeing. Which dl manager do you suggest?

·
Registered
880 Posts
markbuts3 said:
Hmmm, try the configuration settings by running Nfset.exe in the C:/NISSAN folder. On the CD tab tell it where to find the data...

Well, tried that and it still doesn't work. When I try to copy the files it says that a file is not compatible, or it doesn't recognize it, or some other stupid crap like that. I appreciate the help. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Everytime I download an FSM Adobe tells me I"m missing a component. I download it, yet same thing happens.

Have never been able to open them.

:bored:

Maybe I should use an older version of Acrobat Reader?

Demon

1 - 20 of 30 Posts