Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
phatg20 said:
Oh, ya... I forgot to mention people can upload upto 600mb files!!! So if you have vids, pics etc..!!!!
Adam, I have a ton of videos but I forgot my password, could you please check on that. Send me a PM when you have it.

Good job :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
BritCG20 said:

Well, tried that and it still doesn't work. When I try to copy the files it says that a file is not compatible, or it doesn't recognize it, or some other stupid crap like that. I appreciate the help. Any other ideas?

What do you need to copy ?? Nfset.exe should already be in C:/NISSAN
Weird...

If you are copying anything from the archive then you may need to remove the read only attribute from it.

Got me stumped, it should just install afaik...

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
DemonAstroth said:
Everytime I download an FSM Adobe tells me I"m missing a component. I download it, yet same thing happens.

Have never been able to open them.

:bored:

Maybe I should use an older version of Acrobat Reader?

Demon
I've started to get this with downloaded PDFs lately....weird :-\

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
DemonAstroth said:
Everytime I download an FSM Adobe tells me I"m missing a component. I download it, yet same thing happens.

Have never been able to open them.

:bored:

Maybe I should use an older version of Acrobat Reader?

Demon

markbuts3 said:

I've started to get this with downloaded PDFs lately....weird :-\

Acrobat 7 has issues with that, security plugin... Version 6 reader likes it, but 7 reader doesnt.. 7 Writer doesnt mind the plugin... ???

Figure that one out..

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
phatg20 said:

Acrobat 7 has issues with that, security plugin... Version 6 reader likes it, but 7 reader doesnt.. 7 Writer doesnt mind the plugin... ???

Figure that one out..

I'm still using version 6 writer and haven't updated it, but lots of files say thet they have features unsupported....just stared hapening lately...:-\

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
WOAH?

Hrm.. i dunno.. i just installed arcoreader 6, no issues? I havent run the updates yet... so i will look..

Adam

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok, I just fixed alot of the slow download problems, because so many of you are downloading!!!

Now, I have a significantly larger pipe, and you will be able to download as fast as you want.

What else, oh ya, right now i am updating the databases etc, so downloads are not avalible, but should be within the next day or so...

I will be adding the US 2004 Version of Nissan FAST, and it looks like i will be obtaining the 03 version of Infiniti FAST, and should be up in about a week!!!!

What else, oh, ya...

You can get to the site via:

http://www.phatg20.net
http://www.phatg20.info
nissantech.info

I am taking some requests for what fsm's to get next.... I will be buying a few more, and posting :D

mail me [email protected]

That should be everything for right now... But, everyone will like the faster speeds etc!!
I realise that this post is from a long time back but I'm getting desperate. Do you have, or do you know of anyone who might have an English language workshop manual for the nissan G35 or/and SC35? I have a diesel SC35 2.8 lt. Laurel and a G35 25.DET turbo Laurel, years 97 and 99 respectively. All I've found is a Russian one which I can't follow.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
For C35s, we didn't get them in the US, and would still be too new to import so I doubt there is a following for them here.

·
Registered
77 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts