Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 used original motor mounts from a 94G20 auto. The transmission side one is in worst shape. Its center is totally separated. The passage side one is in bad shape as well. There are cracks in rubber. The memmer one looks/feels in good shape. Its rubber is intact and I don't see cracks. And it seems to me all the housing/metal is in good working condition and there is no missing rubber. These mounts are meant to be used for remanufacturering/refilling with new inserts even though they worked OK before beeing taken out.

The following 2 pictures show the 2 sides of all 3 mounts. I'm asking $50 + actual shipping cost since the member one is still in good shape. I might be totally wrong on the price. So let me know how much they are worth if you think I'm asking to much. Thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I dont't know why pictures are shown so tiny. They should be in 1024x768 jpg format in the gellery. Does anyone know how to show full resolusion? Thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like I was asking too much. Any one wants those for $24 + shipping (for my next year's sponsorship :lol: )? Thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
junknstuff said:
is that the rear or front cross member mount? if its the rear i'll take it

*edit* or which ever one is the same on a p10. i forget...lemme double check
My car is a P10 auto so it only has 3 mounts. The mount on the cross member sits at the back (near the firewall). Here are the part# of the mounts. Again, the rear member mount is still in good shape and sounds like it is the one you want. Let me know if you are still interested and send me the zip so I can estimate the cost of shipping through USPS. Thanks.

Driver side mount# 11210-64J06
Passanger side mount# 11220-62J22
Member rear mount# 11320-64J20

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'll buy the right mount from you, its the one near the firewall. I need a stocker to replace my [email protected] prothane b/c I'm selling the car. My zip is 15238.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
paNX2K&SE-R said:
I'll buy the right mount from you, its the one near the firewall. I need a stocker to replace my [email protected] prothane b/c I'm selling the car. My zip is 15238.
If junkstuff does want them, is $20 shipped for the member one (#11320-64J20)through USPS a fair price? That is the only one out of three in good shape. All three is $35 shipped through USPS since the other two is kind heavy. Thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gomd3 said:
I might just buy the rear if junk dont take it...
I'll let you know if no one is interested in a couple of days. When you say rear, do you mean the one sitting on the cross member or the one on the transmission side? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
on the cross member, commonly referred to as the rear mount... the top right... although Im going to see if I can hit some junkyards over the weekend Maybe I'll find a local one. I'll let you know

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yes that sounds fine to me, just let me know.

I think you'll still be able to sell the others to people wanting to fill them with urethane.

cxqiu said:
If junkstuff does want them, is $20 shipped for the member one (#11320-64J20)through USPS a fair price?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
junknstuff said:
i'll take the rear crossmember mount. need one to fill....

my zip is 95132. can i get a shipped price through PM please.
Jason,

I'm planning to ship it tomorrow morning and let you know the tracking number if you can PM me with your shipping address tonight. I was quoting Matt $20 shipped for the mount. Since you are the first so you got it! You can pay me whenever is convenient for you. I think I can trust a G20.net sponsor for a few bucks.

Actually it may be a wast to fill a mount in good shape. But it is your call. Anyway you need to let me know tonight in order to get it going in mail tomorrow.

Sorry other folks, the member one is almost gone. If you are interested in the transmission side mount and the passager side mount, let me know. I can make them like $15 shipped since I just don't want to throw them in garbage.

Thanks. cxqiu

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mounts are sold. Thank you all for looking.
cxqiu

1 - 16 of 16 Posts