Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, it got late really quick, i test mounted the spoiler to make sure it fit well before i painted it.

ive decided its going to be black, just for a short while till i get a full repaint of the car.
ill have more time later to get better shots, when it matches and is mounted up on the car again, i took it off to prep for painting already

again i apoligize for the crappy pics, they were just so you can see, ill start taking 'good' looking pics soon once the project is complete =)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
looks real good..damn im lookin at it imagining it black..and im thinkin that black rims would look tight..

·
Registered
269 Posts
looks great...i love the sunroof visor tho...hah..car looks good amn cant wait to the the spoiler painted black and mounted on your car :naughty:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Bishous-G said:
have you considered painting it gunmetal-ish like your headlights? it may match OK with the tail light bar. but black will also be cool, temporarily. and nice nightstalker pic.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Can I get a closeup of the mounting points mark?
Does it mount on the trunk lid or the body or both? :baffled:

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Not sure; the wing and window spoiler look nice, but the cleanest look would be without any of them. Just my thoughts. Congrats on some rare parts though...

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Yeah I know how it's held on, I mounted my own spoiler with the clips and whatever hardware came with it. I mean I know it cant mount to the body unless you didnt care about getting to shit in the trunk thru the back seat but mainly my Q was for the overhang on the body.

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
davew7 said:
Yeah I know how it's held on, I mounted my own spoiler with the clips and whatever hardware came with it. I mean I know it cant mount to the body unless you didnt care about getting to shit in the trunk thru the back seat but mainly my Q was for the overhang on the body.

its really close to the body...yea i also would like to see how close it is to te body..pics for that too

1 - 20 of 81 Posts