Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From browsing this forum, I find that some people move thier battery to the rear to help the installation of their air intakes/cold air intakes. I know this isn't absolutely necessary, but I'm considering if for when I get my intake (wouldn't that help weight distribution too?)

But how do you go about moving your battery to the rear? Is there a special kit you buy or something, or do you just do a ghetto-tastic job and have wires running throughout your car...?

·
Registered
586 Posts
You don’t necessarily need to move your battery to the back to fit your CAI. But if you really feel the need to there are kits you can buy and for cheap… try stores like Pep Boys and the such I think even Sears may carry them. Check out Kevin’s Primera, http://www.p11-gt.co.uk he moved his battery just a tad forward.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i just get a smaller battery and scoot forward?

·
Registered
586 Posts
FF Drifter said:
so i just get a smaller battery and scoot forward?
:-\ I'm not quite sure what Kevin did, I know that he has quite the sound system and didn't want to loose any power. Check out his website or drop him a note, he can tell ya much better than I. I'm still waiting on my CAI from the GB. :tired:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Late again........... that battery under the hood is actually bigger than stock, but there is enough room for the HS CAI to swing by it and down into the inner wing. The way the pipe bends is actually quite decieving but it swings right behind the battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts