Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that to get maximum intake performance, the battery needs to be moved to the truck, due to its rediculous location. I am trying to avoid going cold air. Does anyone know if this is true?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I wouldn't worry about relocating, or moving your battery, unless your CAI doesn't fit. On both my G20's, using 3 different batteries now, I've never had a fitment issue. I just move the battery as far forward and towards the engine as the tray will allow, and that seems to do just fine. Where you cut the hole will make a slight difference too. The three batteries i've run have been an interstate battery (old G20), Nissan battery, and an Optima dual post red top (in car now). Of the 3, the optima leaves the most room between the battery and the intake piping.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
jammin unit said:
I have heard that to get maximum intake performance, the battery needs to be moved to the truck, due to its rediculous location. I am trying to avoid going cold air. Does anyone know if this is true?
Ive heard that from someone that when you get the hotshots cold air you dont have to move it to the trunk but you have to move the battery a little bit... thats why I was going to settle with the JWT or the Stillen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.