Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
This muffler I want has a 2.5" inlet...will it fit the stock g20 p11???
UH? :confused: Well...

...it might help if you gave a little more detail to want you are wanting to do and the actual dimensions, shape of the muffler.

Example. I am interesting in buying a Magnaflow SS Muffler #XXXX which has a 2.25 inlet/outlet, The inlet/outlet is center/offset and it is 18" long The can is a 5"x8". Will it fit on a P11?
;)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Well then, the most I can tell you is that any size exhaust inlet will fit a P11 G20. All you have to do is use a reducer or expander when you have it welded on to the factory piping.

Where you'll run into problems is the information you don't know. If the muffler is too long, it will probably hit some of your rear suspension and/or undercarriage. If it is too large in diameter it might also hit the undercarriage.

Just going by the inlet size will not determine if a muffler will fit your P11. You might want to email the seller to get more specifics on the muffler.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok...first question.

I don't know who makes this muffler. its stainless steel.
Does the canister determine the amount of sound thats produced and type of sound or the tips? Cuz I know Arospeed and HP make a muffler just like this. I want one that isn't so loud adds a little growl to my car. Mainly the looks I'm going for.

But this design.

I have the dimensions here.
23"L, 7.5" TIP x 2.5"

That's what they say...here is what it looks like

1 - 6 of 6 Posts