Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may recognize this p10. It was built by gotboost44, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on it in September 2019. Four days after I bought it I took it to Late Model Throttle's annual dyno shootout. Nobody knew what kind of car it was, and I had a ton of people asking me :LOL:. It was 90 degrees, very humid, no fans or ventilation, and it made 267whp/257wtq on the best pull. I'm happy with the results but I will be going back on a cooler day to confirm these numbers. On March 28th I am taking it to Great Lakes Dragway Season Opener. Very excited to see what it will do in the 1/4 mile. I will be filming it with a GoPro and I will post the results. This thing handles better than any other car I've driven, and I cant wait to have some fun with it on the track.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello and welcome! Nice P10 with a good setup and good dyno numbers! How much fun is it?
Very fun when it has traction lol...it definitely could use some new tires. The thing takes corners like a champ and I’m very surprised at how well it handles!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts