Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 G20 for sale

Local Buyer Only. I live in the Los Angeles area.

Automatic transmission, engine is in great condition, well maintained. Mileage is 166k miles. Body is in great condition
pearl white paint
16" axis touring cup rims (wheel locks included)
eibach pro kit springs
universal muffler (mellow, deep sound)
KYB GR2 shocks
wings west M3 spoiler
stock springs and muffler included

maintained very well, oil change every 3000 miles regularly

pictures of the car for sale

asking for $5400.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am the first and only owner of the car, has never been in any major accidents. I am now located in the South Bay Area of Los Angeles.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah you could very well be right about getting only 2 grand..........

but actually this is what I was thinking. I know realistically Im gonna get the shaft with a trade in, and maybe I'm out of m gourd, but I was going to take this approach when the dealer says "tell me what can I do to have you drive off the lot with your RSX type S today" :

I would say, give me high blue book for my car as a trade in, so that I can finance about 19k-20k, which I will be able to afford over a 5 year term. But then again what do I know....

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
well...

Have you had any luck in your local paper yet? Have you considered trying Ebay?

I've pretty much determined that I'm keeping my car another 6 months to a year... besides the fact that I just invested in some more work --- replaced front control links and sway bar links

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been lagging as far as the LA times ad, should be having one up soon. I was never really a big Ebay user, so I'm a little weary of selling a car on it.

I guess the one thing hanging over my head is I have to learn to drive stick before I get my type S..hehe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually I did post on the recycler website, I may try again, thanks for the suggestion. Anyways Im planning to keep the stock muffler with the car in case I wanted to sell it to a more conservative owner.

·
Registered
952 Posts
the dealer...

If the dealer only gives you 2 for it.... lol I'll give you 2,300.00... It may keep me from buying a RX-7 or a S-13 for a project car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: the dealer...

GDubinVegas said:
If the dealer only gives you 2 for it.... lol I'll give you 2,300.00... It may keep me from buying a RX-7 or a S-13 for a project car.

uhh....yeah..no thanks....in any case Im having way to hard a time selling this, so my folks are probably gonna help me out by keeping the G, bringing it back to stock and trading in their maxima 2000 instead.....

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
so...

I guess that means we are gonna see some goodies up for sale here soon huh?

...yup.. the sad truth is that the G20 market seems to be going way down... back when I bought my 93.5, prices were steady between $6K and $9K at dealers for p10s and now they seem to be selling on ebay for around $3K to $4k for the same darn cars... oh well... these things do happen... A car has always been a bad investment and needs to be understood to be a purchase of passion and not for resale value....

...I got my G20 for the easy drivability, reliability, and maintenance and have been very happy with it... it has served me well and I intend to keep it going a while longer (looks like another year or 2 for me anyway at this point) :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah it is unfortunate.....if all goes as planned I will have some eibach prokits for the p10 up for steal, a universal stainless steel muffler....and quite possibly some 16" Axis Touring Cup rims for sale as well. I will let y'all know when or if this all does become available.

Apparently my folks like my G the same if not better than their 2000 maxima...go figure.

Anyhow I'm really surprised that there was little or no response to my G for sale....I figured a high schooler or young college kid might be interested...its fixed up real nice, just that it has alot of miles thanks to my love of driving this car......

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
yeah well...

I still think that mileage hurt you the most.. and the price was just high considering the mileage... I think you'd sell it quickly if you brought the price down to $4500... I know I could have sold mine in a heartbeat for that price and I only have 73K on mine!!!! ...I just chose not to and am glad to have it still as winter is approaching fast and it will serve me well again just like last winter :)

Your much better off selling the mods and then the car as stock.. You'll get more $$ that way overall... I sold off some of my mods to help make payments for other necessary repairs (like my new alternator, upper links, etc.)

I'm not back to 100% stock but am perfectly happy with the way it is right now with the stock grill again, without the strut brace and without the mud flaps... it is still basically the same car to me!

:)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Re: yeah well...

Chris said:
I still think that mileage hurt you the most.. and the price was just high considering the mileage... I think you'd sell it quickly if you brought the price down to $4500... I know I could have sold mine in a heartbeat for that price and I only have 73K on mine!!!! ...I just chose not to and am glad to have it still as winter is approaching fast and it will serve me well again just like last winter :)

Your much better off selling the mods and then the car as stock.. You'll get more $$ that way overall... I sold off some of my mods to help make payments for other necessary repairs (like my new alternator, upper links, etc.)

I'm not back to 100% stock but am perfectly happy with the way it is right now with the stock grill again, without the strut brace and without the mud flaps... it is still basically the same car to me!

Totally agree, I just bought my current project car with 99,000 for $2700 and it's a T.
:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well I never said my price was 5400 firm.....are there any takers for 4500 just to test Chris' Theory?

I will let go for 4500. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts