Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Got it on Monday from a dealer in seattle, it has 136k on it...

what color is that?? i have never seen it before...

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
that is one of the most wel kept p10s ive ever seen.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the color i think is bh4 or somthign like dat...plannin on gettin some gold mesh style wheels soon and some tein springs

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I believe it is Starfire Blue. Probably my favorite P10 color. Classy car! I am jealous.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
ooh very sexy color. and black leather? i'm jealous. congrats on the great pick-up!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys...i broke the window switch today tho lol...takin door panel off to put some infinity speakers in it...i did the same thing to an altima at my work, these window swithces are very flimsy built...oh well it was only 9 bucks for a new one for the altima and it was like a 98...

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Have fun with the car. Do you mind me asking how much you got it for? I would love a P10t 5-speed, especially in that color or Pearl White.

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
whoknows said:
I got mine with 100K less miles on it and looks identicle, for $3,000 E-bay is your friend ;)

but i had to fly out to vegas and drive it back home to chicago lol (30 hours straight driving FTW)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks exactly like my old P10t (Thus my username=BLUE).

I believe that color is called Twilight Blue Pearl. It turns a purplish color in some angles.

Congrats on the new ride! Looking good. What are your plans?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats on the ride man,,,That engine bay is very clean for the year of that car...keep up with it..the car is clean over all....great buy :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts