Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey, my 1999 Infiniti G20t is up for sale! 153 000 KMS, Manual, dark grey exterior, Black sport interior, mini dvd player with bracket included, Konig SLR 18 inch rims(these are very rare and are exclusive to one store in the us), Tein lowering springs, Koni shocks, custom mesh grill(as pictured), clear side markers, clear side bumper lights, Stock Spoiler, you also get all 5 original stock infiniti 15 inch rims with rubber for winter, as well as all original orange side + bumper markers and barely used original shocks and springs. Car is in excellent shape, no rust and many things replaced: Starter 4 months ago, Clutch 2 years ago......... I love this car, but sadly I need something bigger for my company, need more storage space! Also, I would prefer to get the car inspected upon sale, the buyer can pick the garage, if there is anything that needs replacing, the amount will be deducted off final price. $9000 Canadian Neg.... If interested contact me at 514-839-3727 I would also consider trades! My name is Andrew

1 - 1 of 1 Posts