Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally I was able to figure out how to post pics.
[/IMG]

My new motor
[/IMG]

I recently took of the eye lids because i dident like them with the hood.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
damn that's pure sex. not many P11's with C5's. so are those NFS eyelids?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
thats the tits right there.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
yea! very nice!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea im getting tints very soon. I also dident like the eyelids with my hood so i took them off. My hood was white when i got them. I also have a pic of my turbo setup with my old motor. And my rims are Racing Hart C5's 18x8. I also have the wingswest front lip now as well so ill be getting more up to date pics. And also ill be getting a bbk and tein coil overs.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
timg20t said:
And my rims are Racing Hart C5's 18x8. I also have the wingswest front lip now as well so ill be getting more up to date pics. And also ill be getting a bbk and tein coil overs.
those C5's are f*cking dope. and that's a nice list of parts. are you getting the BABK or a different one?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, Im going to get the Wilwood kit with the parts for the rear that Pat here on the forum is supposed to be finishing up soon i hope. I think with the parts he is making you can put you front rotors on the rear to complete the bbk on all four rims. G dub your car is hot as well.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im not selling the eyelids yet. When i do ill let everyone know. What do you guys think i should do next. I think i have enough done under the hood.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i just put the new motor in 2 weeks ago and im ironing out the bugs right now. With my stock sr20de and my turbo set up i managed 306whp and 286ft lbs of tourq. at the wheels @14psi. Im hoping for 340whp or more at 20psi now. And ill be getting it tuned very soon but i have all winter to do it in.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i want those headlights bad..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts