Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2000 accord which i acquired last november. it has the 2.3L vtec motor (150hp) but that means nothing when your car weights 2 tons...(fail). Since then i have replaced the ugly 18's with meh wheels from the G. I lowered it with the s-techs because i just loved how they were on the G. i also have ceramic pads/Slotted-Drilled rotors/kumhos/meganracing FSTB/modded airbox(sounds mean somehow)/HID's. im continuing with my black on white theme unless i find something else i like more. i know its overused but its whatever. tinting my windows is next on my list. let me know what you guys like/dont like. thanks for looking.

teh G...

teh accord...

plans: full exhaust (kinda hesistant because hondas sound like pew pew), drum to disk swap in rear, tint windows, intake, new intake manifold, larger sway bars...who knows

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
Get a CF hood "panda style" WIN, it slooking good

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cf would be nice, but every cf i see has a fked up clear coat and if im going to be spending ~500-1000 dollars on a hood, i want at least halfway decent paint.

·
Custom title !!!!!yay
2,458 Posts
what kind of lip is that??????any chance you can try fitting it on a p11??? maybe just have someone with a p11 park next to it and take couple pics???
the accord is nice, idk about the law in the vtac land but i would shade the front lights, at least the orange part with something like niteshade or whatever you wanna use,
how is the ride in those? i've always wanted one as well, but found out you cant get the v6 with a manual gearbox....

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
That coupe is the only one i like!!!
great car and you i like the fact that you don't see as many coupes around the streets anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts