Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
it's nice to see another pearl white g20 here! i don't usually like chrome rims, but yours look great. after the springs you should think about a rear wing. just don't get an aluminum one!!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
My advice :).

You need to lower your car more. I don't know what your settings are now, but a 1.7", or even 1.5" drop would look better.

Not a big fan of chrome, but those rims, like seneb said, look nice. Although I personally think white wheels on a white car would look beautiful.

Clear out your corners and rear and then get some clear side markers.

Get yourself a tint and slap on a spoiler.

This is my cosmetic advice.

The pearl whites are taking over :).

I'm wondering, did some of the G20's already come stock with a wind deflector?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
OHHHH--Im kinda new around nere so this is my first time seeing a G on chrome.. I have to admit I think the ride looks sweet (drop it more).. But I disagree with the wing idea--but some tint would work..

I think thats the great thing about a G20--U can get some sport racing rims or some baller chrome rims and it still works!!!

OH and BTW I see U have mud flaps--wut do u think about them and the install is pretty simple right???

·
Registered
470 Posts
good start...not a big fan of chromes myself but looks nice on your car.

You do need to slam that baby like someone mentioned before.

My suggestions for mods:
TEIN NA or Ground Control Springs
Platinum Mirror Tint
Stillen Front Lip Or Wings West
Stock Rear Spoiler or Stillen Touring Spoiler
Nismo Grill
Clear Out Those Blinkers
Clear Side Markers (www.clearcorners.com or www.g20style.com has a DIY on it)

You should be well on your way with that...
But that's just my suggestions

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
NAH I say Dark Boy (10%) tint and Y do U guys insist on a wing when its a more of a Luxury type look???? :crosseyed

BUT everything else is a MUST DO.........:)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I was messing around with your car Grim and this is what I came up with. Ignore my cheap photoshop skills :).

But in the picture, I cleared the side markers, I lowered the car more, I added the stock spoiler and added some tint. You gotta admit, it looks sweet like this :).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys for all the advice....... I am Glad you like the car...
As for the few questions.... The mud Flaps came stock on the car but I guess they are a breeze to put on.... The wind deflector did not come with the car but I asked the salesman to add it in for no charge and he did.... And also I "LOVE" the pic that Atomic-G posted.... Also I like the idea of a spoiler but I think I wanna stick to the luxury look .. Thats just my opinion... I think tint is my first step...

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
atomic--I didnt know u were so talented.. I may be requesting your services sooon..lol

HEy and Grim with guidance like this U cant go wrong!!! :p

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Bro the bumpers your buying off me have the mudflaps

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice ride grim. I agree with everybody based on mods. I like the chrome tho. Bling Bling! I also have a pearl white 2002 G20. I will post pictures soon. I like the wood dash. I got the wood on my g too. where in NJ u from? aight. ill check u later.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am located in Central NJ..... Yeah post some pics so I can check out your ride also..

·
Registered
354 Posts
yo tight ride man..too many damn pearl white g20s though.lol...where the hell are the red ones. ANyways i agree with atomic on all the mods plus i would of gotten white rims with red parking calibers. that would look tight!!! anyways dude atomic can you do some photoshop stuff with my g20 so i can see what a g20 looks like with blue tint?
pz out nick

·
Registered
80 Posts
yo myinfinitig20

yo nick (myinfinitig20), where did you get that aluminum trim for your dash and shifter and vents?? I live in San Diego.. did you get it somewhere here in SoCal?? Hit me up... cktwo81 aim or [email protected] email.

·
Registered
288 Posts
wat up grim? u from central jersey? i thought i seen your G20 one day riding around south jersey (washington TWP area) ? I seen a pearl white G20 wit some chrome rims like yours. Looked exactly like ur car? payce

·
Registered
53 Posts
someone here listed a platinum mirror tint. anyone know the average pricing for this kind of tint and if it is really reflective?? im curious because im interested in doing so to my g...pics and recommended auto body shops in So Cal would be helpful as well ...peace~

1 - 20 of 20 Posts