1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Looks clean. Very nice.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Very nice! One of my dream cars but with a turbo and AWD option of course. What I like is that UPrev works on them and is fully tuneable (what I'm using on the G35x currently)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Delete + delrin and poly abroad. Except motor mounts shit is terrible at idle. Bet gas mileage is terrible in that thing.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Delete + delrin and poly abroad. Except motor mounts shit is terrible at idle. Bet gas mileage is terrible in that thing.
Yea man the gas mileage sucks only because its hard to drive this thing 'normally' I also think I like the chrome delete better looks a lil more sporty/aggressive to me, maybe in the future as bushings wear i'll replace them with my own home brew will see though I really only plan to lower it and make my own Y and X pipes but def first the Y pipe

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice! One of my dream cars but with a turbo and AWD option of course. What I like is that UPrev works on them and is fully tuneable (what I'm using on the G35x currently)
Yea I def wanna get a tuneable ECU, i've seen UPREV offers that, I need to get a scanner and see what my ECU part number is

1 - 13 of 13 Posts