Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just figured that I would shoot you some pictures of what the car looks like. I'll be updating with more pics as time goes on, so please stay tuned.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lol, I love the carbon fiber bra, you should see the front end without it. Much cheaper than paint work, especially around here.

Yep....plenty wrong with it when I got it. Rear main seal leaked oil and timing cover, plus some other stuff. Leather seats were trashed, hence the cheap fake leather seat covers. The center console had some cracks, so I bought a wood kit that had plenty of pieces (kind of dark out so hard to see the dash well)

Thanks

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bud! Has cost me many thousands since then though. Oh well, hard to get a decent car for cheap.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
I would buy damn near any g20 that runs for 900. Atleast in fondition like yours from what i see. You should leave the bra on Cuase i haven't seen any others with it.
Good luck i hope you enjoy the car

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
DAM $900 for a strait body G!!!! Now i will call that the find of the year!!!!

·
♥
3,947 Posts
good find. not bad for $900

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
el_boogie28 said:
yea for $900 thats pretty good. what plans do you have for it?
Thanks all. Well as you can see from my sig, I have put alot into it already. (making my post kind of ass backwards because I have the car for a few months). I didn't really have to do much for the body though. It was in good shape to begin with.

I really wanted an auto after 16 years of driving a stick. I just wanted a reliable long distance road car to get my family between Northern Virginia and South Florida.

Hope I can get this car to that level of confidence.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, but don't feel too bad. This isn't my daily driver. It's a 92 Protege DX with bad valve stem seals. :(

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow!!! Nice blue color too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts