Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 1999 Black Infiniti G20 5speed because I have recently bought another car and it is time for this to go as much as I’d like to keep it. It is in excellent shape with only 65,000 miles which is very low for a 99, only about 9k a year on this. I’ve had it since June of 2003 when I bought it with 42k miles. I have taken immaculate care of it with constant oil changes, car washes, servicing. This car is so much fun to drive, what an improvement over stock with these upgrades and it turns heads left and right. It is also a 99 which will make it easier for anyone looking to further upgrade with a turbo. It is a touring edition so it does have the spoiler, rare interior and the touring wheels that I will include. The car shines beautifully, very good condition, a few knicks up front but not bad for the miles and the outside is in beautiful shape. Everything runs great, sounds good and handles amazing. The throws on the shifter are very short and crisp, makes for a great drive. This car is a real beauty and I really want to see it go to a good home after the many many hours I have invested in this car. It’s been an amazing car to own. I have probably around $18,000 invested in this car and I am looking to get $13k for it. My home phone is (703) 437-4980 and my cell (703) 447-0277. I am located in Herndon, Virginia about 30min from DC. Call for any questions about the car.

MODS AND INFO
1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 65,000 miles
Black 5speed
Touring Cloth
35% Smoke Tints (Lifetime Warranty)
Lowered with Tein Stech and KYB Gr-2 (1.5inch drop)
Centerline Storm Forged Wheels 17x7 (14.5lbs each bought for $200 a wheel)
Nitto 555 Tires 205/40/17 (30% Tread Left) (Stock tires have 75% tread)
Rear emblems removed w/ g35 size Infiniti Emblem
2002 Black Sport Grill
Clear sidemarkers (Modified off of 93-97 Altima)
Clear front and rear turn signals
Piaa Bulbs (Super Plasma)
Hotshot Cold Air Intake
Hotshot Header
Stillen Exhaust
B&M Short Shifter w/ Energy Suspension Bushing (Very precise and crisp)

Audio System
Alpine CDA-9833 Headunit ($300)
Rockford Fosgate 4 Channel Amp ($250)
Rockford Fosgate Hpc-2206 Speakers

Viper Alarm ($1000 spend on alarm)
Viper 5000 Alarm with 2way digital paging remote
Front Windows Down
2 Zone Proximety Sensors
Backup Battery
Auto Headlights
Remote Trunk Release
Mini Piezo Sirens Inside (130db)
2 Remotes

Stock Parts Included
Stock 15inch Touring Wheels w/Tires 75% Left
Stock Headunit
Stock Speakers
Stock Amp
Stock Shifter
Stock Springs
Stock Rear Badging
Stock Front Grill
Stock Bulbs all the way around
Stock Intake
Stock Header
Stock Sidemarkers

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
bump for clean. my 2000 has 124000 miles on it... way to keep em low! i got it in august and ive put like 6000 miles on it

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
will you be parting anything out *crosses fingers*

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I most likely will not be parting anything out. I'd like to sell the car as is. If i do decide to part out for some reason i will definitely post that up because i know there are a lot of you looking for parts, i know i was for awhile.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump..... Is anyone at all interested? I need to sell this car and i'd like it to go back to the g20.net community to someone that will take good care of it but if not i will be posting it on autotrader very soon. Let me know if you are.

·
Registered
128 Posts
but ti full car!!!! Id get it if I had the money.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2prestige said:
but ti full car!!!! Id get it if I had the money.
Thanks, always nice to hear it about a car you've put so much time into

fbn2000 said:
if you part it out I want the suspension PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
fbn2000
I will definitely let everyone know if i do. You got first dibs if i do.

RabbiGT said:
freaking sweet car, where did you get those turn signals, damn that ride is sweet
The turn signals were cleared by me front and rear. They have piaa extreme white bulbs in them, the backs i had to put orange ones back in because the cops didn't seem to like it much with whites in the back. The sidemarkers are modified off an 93-97 altima website. They were really easy to do.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
96G20Herm said:
Don't sell it, that's the best one I've seen on here!
Well thanks, i don't know about that, i've seen a lot of amazing g20s on this website. Its what got me started on g20's, the only thing left i really had been wanting to do was a turbo but i didn't have the money to do it. I'd love to see someone else take on here get my car and finish what i started with it. I'd hold onto it if i could but i can't afford this car and my other.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts