Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Crew havent been here in a while, Im here to tell you that ive had bad [email protected]#$% luck cause im surrounded by [email protected]#$% idiots who cant drive.

1.) I was wit my friends chillin at a Timmy's an it got late an decided we should split. So i reverse out of my parkin (facing north) space an backed up on to three other space sideways (facing east) waitin for my friend to pull out an lead the way. ALL of a sudden some guy out of nowhere Zooms around me an he clips my bumper with his back driverside door&tire. [email protected]#$% idiot was full of attitude an all he took me up to the collision center an *&^%.... in the end he was a colour blind newfy for Nova Scotia.

2.) I was at a bank with my mom an driving out of the bank through the parkin lot some chick reverses out of her spot an right into my [email protected]#$% car!!! I was like what the [email protected]# ya stupid ^&%... she gets out of her car an shes like "sweetheart why are you doing 40km's in the parkinlot dont ya know how to drive" i jus wanted to jump at her an beat the livin *&^% out of her but my mom was there... (im not here to cheer on crime an vilonce)

my bad [email protected]#$% luck wit idiot.... i don intend on offending people but im sorry my car is not like it used to be after all those idiots!!!!

thats my story sorry its so long

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'm anything but a prude, but your post was downright offense. I edited your language and suggest you clean it up in the future. Sorry about your problems, but it's no excuse.

Next time I'll just delete the post, or if there are replies, the entire thread.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
You have to be cautious at all times in all area's. Parking lots are a killer. There's people backing out, pulling into parking spots - I continuously check my mirrors and look around. Usually when I pull into an area which is busy with cars and people, I turn down my system and focus on the road and everyone. I can't afford to have someone slam into me or even me slamming into someone because I'm not paying attention. I've had close calls, as I'm sure we all have. If you were driving 40k in a parking lot, then you got what you deserve. Nowadays with so many bad drivers, you can't even afford to stare at a chick with a fine ass on the street - you gotta keep your eyes plastered on the road ahead.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
My G20 got side swipped about a month ago. The funniest thing is that the car was parked on the street while it got clipped.

·
Registered
211 Posts
its not that funny...:p

no, but really, that sucks, for you and Fabius--you just HAVE to drive like everyone on the road is a worse driver than you, being paranoid may be the best thing...unless youre a reaaaally sorry driver, then i suppose you cant picture yourself as the best driver on the road when youre in the wrong lane or something...:-\

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why are you always againts me GEO?

I didnt mean to offend anyone I just wanted to tell my story. If you were in my place I think youd be just as ticked off.

I dont think if I type with slang someones gonna care besides you.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Geo said:
I'm anything but a prude, but your post was downright offense. I edited your language and suggest you clean it up in the future. Sorry about your problems, but it's no excuse.

Next time I'll just delete the post, or if there are replies, the entire thread.
I agree 110% with Geo. There was another recent post that was pretty bad and I made a simliar note in that post about editing/moderating certain threads. Please try and keep it clean, I know if I was searching for information online and saw f*** this and f*** that I would think twice about getting informatin there. An occasional word isn't that bad, but when it's every sentence...

http://g20.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=15227#post15227

Holy crap dood! If this thread wasn't completely dead before that, it is now.
Try and tone it down a tad next time

So far everything has been taken care of pretty well, the forum seems to self moderate itself very efficiently. But, for future reference really bad posts will get deleted, bad threads can be closed, etc....

Also, if anyone feels something is out of place or offends them please let a moderator know, they can change or fix it.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
It's even worse when your own mrs hits someone up the ass and wrecks your front end.
P.S glad to see the heart break kid back in the WWE.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Fabius said:
Why are you always againts me GEO?

I didnt mean to offend anyone I just wanted to tell my story. If you were in my place I think youd be just as ticked off.

I dont think if I type with slang someones gonna care besides you.
Well, first of all, I'm not against you. Second of all, what you did was unacceptable. Third, I don't remember whatever interaction we've had in the past, so it's certainly not personal.

I'm sure I would be pretty upset, but I wouldn't use the language you did.

JustinP10 said:
I agree 110% with Geo. There was another recent post that was pretty bad and I made a simliar note in that post about editing/moderating certain threads. Please try and keep it clean, I know if I was searching for information online and saw f*** this and f*** that I would think twice about getting informatin there. An occasional word isn't that bad, but when it's every sentence...
Thanks Justin. I couldn't have said it better myself.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
MannyB said:
I thought newfies were from New Foundland, not Nova Scotia...

They are, Fabbio is just a lil' angry he wasn't thinkin straight when he wrote it as he was filled with rage!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Say Fabius dawg. I know exactly how you feel. Though I would be saying the same sh*t also...just not on the forum. Just throw the * in there when you need to dawg. I know you must have been furious cuz I would have been bout to take a head off myself. But lets not go postal dawg. And remember, if you beat their azz, it doesn't make the damage go away on your car. But I do feel your pain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts