Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Very nice! 07' up 350z dual pistons will bolt right up without modification if you ever want too.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Yep, 14mm on the 350z setup. I used a 9/16" also. we trashed the 14mm bit drilling 4 bolt front hubs to 5 bolt.... Also did you turn the rotors down? we had to for the 350z calipers.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, 14mm on the 350z setup. I used a 9/16" also. we trashed the 14mm bit drilling 4 bolt front hubs to 5 bolt.... Also did you turn the rotors down? we had to for the 350z calipers.
You only run into that issue when you use RWD brake setup's on FWD Nissan/Infiniti, if you stick with FWD brakes the calipers are spaced correctly so that you do not have to cut your rotors which makes them a tiny bit smaller but most of all you avoid the hassle all together....

So to answer your question lol no I didn't have to cut my rotors to a smaller diameter to make them bolt on cause I used Maxima calipers.

·
Registered
859 Posts
sorry but i dont like how people just start throwing numbers out 320mm,296mm,350z shit at a certain point it becomes so confusing that when you are go and try to mod the brakes you dont remenber or dont know what the size was.

other then that sick work

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry but i dont like how people just start throwing numbers out 320mm,296mm,350z shit at a certain point it becomes so confusing that when you are go and try to mod the brakes you dont remenber or dont know what the size was.

other then that sick work
You might have overlooked it cause its in bold and in a larger than normal font size but your the answer you were probably looking for is in the very first post.

Where it says A34 2006 Maxima, those are the brakes I am using that are bold with one exception, you need to drill out the spindle holes using a 9/16" HSS drill bit.

Thanks Brother though I like them next i'll be doing the rears.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.