Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Very nice! 07' up 350z dual pistons will bolt right up without modification if you ever want too.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice! 07' up 350z dual pistons will bolt right up without modification if you ever want too.
Im pretty sure you have to inlarge the spindle mounting ear holes to 14mm on those 350z dual pistons as well IIRC other than that they both use the same rotors 320 × 28.0 (12.60 × 1.102).

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yep, 14mm on the 350z setup. I used a 9/16" also. we trashed the 14mm bit drilling 4 bolt front hubs to 5 bolt.... Also did you turn the rotors down? we had to for the 350z calipers.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, 14mm on the 350z setup. I used a 9/16" also. we trashed the 14mm bit drilling 4 bolt front hubs to 5 bolt.... Also did you turn the rotors down? we had to for the 350z calipers.
You only run into that issue when you use RWD brake setup's on FWD Nissan/Infiniti, if you stick with FWD brakes the calipers are spaced correctly so that you do not have to cut your rotors which makes them a tiny bit smaller but most of all you avoid the hassle all together....

So to answer your question lol no I didn't have to cut my rotors to a smaller diameter to make them bolt on cause I used Maxima calipers.

·
Registered
859 Posts
sorry but i dont like how people just start throwing numbers out 320mm,296mm,350z shit at a certain point it becomes so confusing that when you are go and try to mod the brakes you dont remenber or dont know what the size was.

other then that sick work

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry but i dont like how people just start throwing numbers out 320mm,296mm,350z shit at a certain point it becomes so confusing that when you are go and try to mod the brakes you dont remenber or dont know what the size was.

other then that sick work
You might have overlooked it cause its in bold and in a larger than normal font size but your the answer you were probably looking for is in the very first post.

Where it says A34 2006 Maxima, those are the brakes I am using that are bold with one exception, you need to drill out the spindle holes using a 9/16" HSS drill bit.

Thanks Brother though I like them next i'll be doing the rears.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Those look great. Same rotors that I am using which are 6th gen maxima 12.6" aka A34 chassis which started in 2004.
2000-2003 was the A32 maxima.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts