Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this has nothing to do with anything but wanted to show you guys...today I was taking my brothers 1993 MR2 turbo to get the engine looked at...The engine has been making some noise that I was worried about...anyways, couple blocks down the street the rear passenger tire blew...man it was loud...sounded like a gun shot...The MR2 has 18x8 and 18x9 rears....and these tires ain't cheap...but it was time anyways...tread was pretty low....but thank god I was only couple blocks from home...I don't have a spare in the MR2 either nor a jack....so called a friend and he came and helped me out...picked up a spare rim to role on and a jack....well here are some pics...imagine if I was on the freeway and driving 75mph as I usually do...

Pics

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Lucky boy. Also lucky you didn't end up riding on the rim, those look like some 'spensive wheels. :eek:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the same wheels I used to have....I miss my set....These are actually way better looking because it has a nice fat lip in the rear. I believe fronts are 18x8 and rears are 18x9 or possibly 18x9.5...I don't remember...besides its my brother's car and not mine....

Thanks I will tell my brother about your comments B-boogie..

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
When I was on a 12k budget for my car I was going to get a black MR2 Turbo. I love the 2nd gen MR2 and your bro's looks f*#@ing awsome. Sorry to hear about the tire I just had to replace one and its a fat waste of money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts