Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before:

After:

This thing was actually alot bitchier to install than i thought it would be. Only thing i don't like it the two holes showing on the left side. I don't think i could have installed it any better, though.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
why do i always think u have a p11. nice install.

·
Registered
63 Posts
that's flippin sweet, i was just talkin to my buddy to about no freakin cup holders in my 95 G. thanx bro

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
i should ripped that damn cupholder tray out of my parents taurus before it went to the junkyard.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
does the shifter hit the cup holder when in first ( third or fifth) gear

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
daveracer said:
Before:

After:

This thing was actually alot bitchier to install than i thought it would be. Only thing i don't like it the two holes showing on the right side. I don't think i could have installed it any better, though.
i kind of got angered at mine because i cant fit regular sized drink from any fast food place. so i took mine redrilled the holes just so it would tilt a lttle bit because the top of the cup would sit against my volume knob on my stereo. Anyways i did that and it works wonderful with regular sized cups now :p

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
DemonAstroth said:
No it doesn't, although it is very close.

Demon
what about when you are shifting do your fingers/knuckles hit, it just seems that it looks too close for me

·
Registered
582 Posts
mh64 said:
what about when you are shifting do your fingers/knuckles hit, it just seems that it looks too close for me
Not sure, but FYI once I had a short shifter in my sentra I was pinching my fingers against the damn cupholder for sure.....

Chris

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
mh64 said:

I haven't had problems, but to be honest, I use it waaaay more for the coin holder than for the cupholders. If anything you can get a short shifter!!! :lol: :lol:

But no, I haven't jammed my fingers or anything.

The cupsholders aren't that great, but I am able to fit large Starshmucks drinks, and most of the time I use it for soda or Monster cans.

Demon

·
Registered
159 Posts
get in the way

i have a manual like yours and i was wondering if the cup holders get in the way when u are in first/third/fifth gear? - i wasnt sure if there's enough space? - thankshttp://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57281&highlight=install+stereo

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
daveracer said:
Doesn't get in the way. I use it for cans, small coolata's, things like that.
And lets not forget t3h water bottles...

I bet a can of Sparks would fit as well. :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts