Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I did my 91 intake cam and jdm DET valve cover as well as painted behind my grill and put my custom grill on. I made the grill using the factory grill, bondo and some mess with the rear emblem in the middle. I will post pics either tommorro or monday of everything

·
Registered
44 Posts
I did the 91 cam on my 200sx. Hella difference. Does your stock valve cover say Infinity? I'm looking for one.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I like the red valve cover. I was thinking of getting a new/used Nissan valve cover and getting it colored.

·
Registered
218 Posts
That grill looks really good. Excellent job! How about some clearer, closer pics? And maybe a write-up of what you did? I've been toying with the idea of carving up my stock grille but i'd like to see examples of other people's grilles too.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I must say the grill looks PHAT

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Cue-Ball said:
That grill looks really good. Excellent job! How about some clearer, closer pics?
Yes!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If your gonna try it get a used one from a junkyardhttp://www.car-part.com/
I searched here and got a scratched one cheap. this was the second one I got the first one broke when i was cutting it. (don't rush it) i just cut the slatts out and cut the top straight then filed and sanded it till it was smooth and filled with bondo. then primed and painted it. make sure you leave the bolts on so you can mount it. but remove them when cutting. (thats how the first one broke) put the mesh behind and your done. I'm gonna take some better pics when i get a good day. they will be up on my site with a write up as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sweet

Looks quite nice. Possibly found some parts in my area and will look into this. Exactly the kind of low profile exterior mods I am looking to apply.

I will try to put my own spin on the final product...Thanks for the idea and how to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts