Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not that anyone cares, but if i had unlimitid funds for my car, i would get a set of hot shot headers running into custom mandril bent 2.25"pipe into a bosal muffler and rolled edge tip. i would also get a stillin cold air intake, tien s tech lowering springs, 17x7 nismo alloys, a full impul 211sr bodykit - eye brows + OE style custom grill, a full gloss white paint job, and a black interior swap from a stock p10 with nismo buckets.

sweet! now i just need $15000. what would you guys do if you could afford to do anything?

·
Registered
653 Posts
well damn if we are doin dreams then i would go for a AWD p10 with a VET with about 350 WHP.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i guess a sr20det would bring me lots of joy. but id have to get rid of those sweet ass hotshot headers. i guess a nice blow off valve and 300+ hp would make up for that though

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i would go with:
SS coilovers
full urethane bushing kit (front n rear)
Impul rear bumper
WW lip
Erebuni sideskirts
**VET swap with front mount intercooler
full exhaust to accomadate the motor

and i think id be done, well, besides a new paintjob, custom Jade green, like the real stone.. ohh and then that 3M stuff clear vynil stuff over the whole car to protect the paint!

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
If I could afford to do anything, I would probably sell my G20 and buy a m/t G35c. blasphemy!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
G-ealousy said:
If I could afford to do anything, I would probably sell my G20 and buy a m/t G35c. blasphemy!
Agreed.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I'd go with the M45 sport...and attract a much higher quality of woman into it =)

Plus...16 speaker system was always a nice bonus

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
jasezero said:
I'd go with the M45 sport...and attract a much higher quality of woman into it =)
I likes my bitches dirty.

"Omg it's black and loud, is that a Ferrari?"

"Sure baby, it's whatever you want it to be. Ohhhhh yeah. Giggity giggity."

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
p10_swapper said:
when you buy a pair of pants do you say your buying a pant?
but are you really buying a pair of pants when you are really just buying one?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
p10_swapper said:
when you buy a pair of pants do you say your buying a pant?
no, but if im buying a header i say im buying a header. :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts