Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i figured it was time i took some pics of my own. The car is FILTHY! i know. I sprayed it off thinking i got it but i didnt notice till i got to the parking garage. If anyone wants to photoshop it to make it cleaner please do.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bishous!

The color will hopefully be changed in the spring. Still undecided on the exact color but i'm throwing a few around. Also while i'm waiting till spring i'll be collecting carbon fiber and turbo goodies. I'd like to send the car in for paint at my friends shop and at the same times all the carbon fiber parts and turbo it aswell. That way i come out with a completely different car and shock the hell out of people.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Just got to get rid of that rpm marker then it'll look better, give her a good waxing and Im glad you finally got a ride

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
yes the tach is a bit to much. lose that and get a big front mount to fill in the front.
some good detiling will bring it out nicely.
if you do not want to lose the tach mount it out of out side view. It screems pull me over.
Im not fan of the body kits but i do like the stock look of that car when it iss real clean.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its just a fwd 1.8l(4g37) so i think that means base model gs?

Yeah the tach is annoying as hell! Its coming off as soon as i have time. I've been so busy with work that when i get home i crash out.

I already located a turbo manifold(not easy) that i will be scooping up soon. Then the fun begines. Should be a little easier for me sence the car was already turbo'd once. So i think its still tapped for oil lines and what not.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
not hard to tap if it wasnt. the hardest part always comes to the managment with injectors and such needed for power. freind at work has a gs but with the gas mopar engine. i am trying to hook him up a lil i want to spray tht bad boy with atlest a 75 wet shot

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm not sure about your 1.8 (assuming its about the same)

but I heard the 4g63 non turbo blows to peices once you boost it because the internals cannot handle it....... your almost better off just dropping the 4g63t into there like it was meant to be man.

My Avenger has the 420a, this engine responds well to boost as it eventually became the SRT-4 turbo neon motor:

Heres the car and YES the paint is like brand spankin new:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the 420a also came in talons/eclipses and i believe neons(before the srt-4)

4g63/T sound great but i need to car for daily driving so they motor is out of the picture. Great for power......in 2hr intervuls(sp?). I dont want my car on jackstands on a daily basis unless its getting upgrades.

Hence the 4g37. Not alot of power(heard 92hp) and the power band seems to kick in around 3300rpms and fall flat on its face at about 5700rpms. But........they are extremely reliable. So aslong as my job holds out it will be getting a rebuild and turbo by spring time. I'm not looking for a ton of hp but 200whp would be nice. Then i can keep up with a VE :cheeky: .

so for now its just a daily gas sipper(although it gets horrible city milage) damn heavy foot :p .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts