1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Do you mean stock or an aftermarket exhaust?:-\

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Based on the stuff I've found on other threads, you could try the Greddy MX, Borla, or the Remus exhaust. The Remus is just the muffler itself though, and it costs about $450. Of course, don't just take my word for it, just do a forum search and you'll come across other that have those exhaust systems.;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx, I'll check it out...I need to find where to get one, cause where I am you can't find stuff like that too easily for Infinitis...

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Truth be told, most local shops don't have much for G20's. They always have a crap load of stuff for Hondas though. :-\ What other mods did you have planned?

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
The best two mods for your G are Hotshot Header and the JWT intake. Don't have the header but the JWT intake is big improvement over the stock intake. ;)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Hmmm. I'd go with the purpley-blue color since the yellow may make it look more like a taxi.:-\

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds good, even though i really don't like tha toyota supras i saw a really good lookin yellow one tha other day...well any ways i'll probly end up with tha purple color, maybe i'll put pics up when it's done...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts