Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well some of my friends told me about a Rally-X school that they have a few times a year, so i thought that i would try my hand at what it takes to do rally-X. at first i was not doing so hot and the conditions where really shitty with all of the rain that turned to ice that turnd in to a few inches of snow!! as i was talking to the instructors ( one of them had a G20 whoot, ( and my old hood and sported headlights from the green G ) giving me some pointers and tips, over all i had a blast and showed great improvement!!

:pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157611291806350/
Pics will be up soon

·
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, but they where not the greatest.

FF 200 WHP open diff. FTMFL

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts
That looks like a ton of fun. I've got tires that would be perfect for that, but the P10 will never see that kind of punishment, or at least not until I find a P11 for a daily driver.

Where is the gate cat sticker. If you are going to rock a hundred stickies you have to represent with gate cat!

·
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks like a ton of fun. I've got tires that would be perfect for that, but the P10 will never see that kind of punishment, or at least not until I find a P11 for a daily driver.

Where is the gate cat sticker. If you are going to rock a hundred stickies you have to represent with gate cat!
there is one on the DS of the windsheld, and *next* time there will be lots of them on most of teh cars !!

·
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think, it was all coverd, and when uncoverd it all turned to dirt !

·
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh and i got 4.6 MPG during the event LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was the organizer of this event. :)

Normally I compete at these with my '91 SE-R that's been heavily prepped, but since I was organizing this one, I just did a few runs with my daily driver '92 G20, which sports some parts (hood, lights) that D sold to the previous owner. Small world.

·
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was the organizer of this event. :)

Normally I compete at these with my '91 SE-R that's been heavily prepped, but since I was organizing this one, I just did a few runs with my daily driver '92 G20, which sports some parts (hood, lights) that D sold to the previous owner. Small world.
werd !!

good to see a g out there and i herd about your "perfect run" that know one saw too :LOL: thanks alot for the pointers and helping organize the event i really learned a lot

·
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.