Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight I got bored after work and decided to take the front of my '92 apart to get ready to put it on my (barely) wrecked '95. I didn't have any help, otherwise I would have taken more pictures. The stupid fender wells were a pain to get out, I hope I can do a better job on my '95 tomorrow morning. Well, anyway, here are a few pics of the now naked front end of the '92.

My friend is coming over in the morning to help swap hoods and take apart/put together everything on the '95. More pics to come.

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
wow outside. hope its warm over there! I do everything indoors. looks good so far

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nut180sx said:
wow outside. hope its warm over there! I do everything indoors. looks good so far
It's about 44 degrees F outside right now, so it's not that bad. I usually do work in my shop, but I couldn't get the car in there at the time.

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
oh man, that looks fun.

i had a question (off topic), but can you tell me the color of the interior vent/dash trim? if all three pieces are black, i would love to take them off your hand :)

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZaRPGfreak said:
oh man, that looks fun.

i had a question (off topic), but can you tell me the color of the interior vent/dash trim? if all three pieces are black, i would love to take them off your hand :)
It was actually really easy to take everything apart, only the inner fender wells gave me trouble. Oh, and regarding the trim, you've got a PM.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finished up everything around 11am, started about 9, and here's the new front end on my 95:

It looks 100% better than before :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts