Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Looking good girl. Nice rims. I see you like to thump too! You haven't had it that long so you have plenty of time for the other fun stuff.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
nice and simple...the rims are cool, not my flavor, but still cool. Your definately on the right path....keep it up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
the pics of the car looked good, but i didnt see any of the owner:cool:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
yeah, where are you at in those??

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
g20chick said:
ok you guys!:nervous:
i put two of them on there for ya so you can see what I look like.:)
NICE!!! well, if you didnt have stalkers, you will now :paranoid: at least your stalker will have a cool car... :lol:

gotta love hot chicks with cool cars....or is that cool chicks with hot cars? ... hum....you, littlerudegirl...what other hotties do we have on this forum... ;)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like to see it as..hot car..with a chick at the wheel:) How can you guys stalk me when I'm in a different state? I wouldn't mind it..as long as you have a G20..he he:cool:
I'm comin down to California next month.I'll be on I5 so you can look for me there!:nervous:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I was wondering, when your system is kicking g20chick, how is the rattle? I know with P11's, the rattle outside the car is insane, so I'm curious if P10's experience the same rattle as well?

I once saw a P10 with a hottie here in Toronto a month back or so. We eyed each other, maybe she noticed my P11 or the 'pretty boy' behind the wheel (LOL) .. anyhow, I didn't chase her.. maybe I should've ? .. Dunno.. anyhow, I wouldn't mind bumping into g20chick :). And I thought Oregon was in the mid west .. man am I ever off!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts