Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys
I crashed my old g20 about yr ago and then i found nice newer g20t this time same colr and yr same miles and today i come back from class and its gone. I had 17 inch konig verdicts on it and a full coilover suspension b&g. Just had to let u gugys know but ithink these cars r bad luck for me so if it donesnt show up im movin on but hey guys thanks for all ur help up till this point i appreciate it. lata guys and girls
cory

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
u sure it wasnt towed? that happened to two of my friends, they're cars got towed and they thought they were stolen. hehe not laughin if it really was

·
Registered
626 Posts
damn bro, sorry to hear it? do you atleast have theft insurance? if not my heart goes out to you. i couldnt imagine such a loss, my G is my prized possetion lol.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Damn dude that sucks...maybe its Karma coming back...who knows....still sucks none the less....Hope you get somthing you like in the future....

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Usually stolen vehicles are recovered, so keep us up to date if you can. That sucks though. There's some type of black cloud on this forum .. bad things keep happening. Hope you get your G back and find the culprit(s).

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
atomic-G said:
Usually stolen vehicles are recovered, so keep us up to date if you can. That sucks though. There's some type of black cloud on this forum .. bad things keep happening. Hope you get your G back and find the culprit(s).
yeah definately a black cloud, g20chicks car got totalled like a week ago, atomic your impul front bumper cracked, and my car got sprinklerized and needs a wash, lol!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys u were right i jus got my car back they found it at 2 in the morning. They took the wheels and my radio, which was factory. The funny thing is they u can tell they tried to take off my shift knob and they couldnt haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa FUCKS. Anyways i guess im still in the g20 so ill need ur guys help soon again! hopefully it runs good tho ill keep u guys updated lata

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
nsng20 said:
The funny thing is they u can tell they tried to take off my shift knob and they couldnt haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa FUCKS.
Yeah a hope someone got a brain aneurism trying to twist that knob off. Good thing you got the car back. Is the insurance going to buy you new wheels?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
good to hear u got the car back man and i suggest you and we get the alrm pagers to let us know when our g's are being meesed with so it tells u by pager
casual

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
So they only took the wheels and stereo NS? At least stuff like that is easily replaceable. Still sucks though.:(

What was the point of entry? Broken lock or window? Did they bust your ignition to start the car?

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I got Lojack on my G20t, it was there when I bought it. Great system for if you live in a high-theft area (I don't but previous owner probably did). Did you get a theft-recovery title or is it still clean?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Good deal...at least now you can get some pimp rims....glad to hear you got the car back in one piece more or less.

·
Registered
201 Posts
happy ending (more or less) to a shitty deal. i never thought of the G on being a high theft item, but i guess those fucks gotta take something. glad to hear you got your car back.

·
Registered
129 Posts
glad you got your ride back....and you are lucky it wasn't totalled or anything - BTW - was it stolen from your driveway outside your house? Where abouts are you - RI?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
hell yeah, i'm happy you got i back, your lucky thats all that happened to it, one of my friends had his stolen and EVERYTHING was taken. but now you can take that money and put it towards a good cd player and rims.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They broke into the passesnger side door rippin the lock out and then rippin the ingnition out and by the way my car is 5 sp so it was prob harder for them to im guessin? Anyways it was stolen from my school Rhode Island College and im from northern RI. I was thinkin of either gettin lo jack my frist choice or the pager alarm too! Which one u guys think is more worth it and do any of u know how much each is? But yea the insurance may cover the wheels we dont kno yet ill find out soon tho i got the receipts so well see what they can do. ill inform u an anything else lata

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
about lojack

I've heard that unless the local police stations invest in the tracking equipment, it is pretty useless... Also, unless the local police try to find it within the 1st 12-24 hours after being taken with the lojack tracker, chances are it will never be found... AND LoJack still isn't nationwide and most crooks know exactly where to drive to be out-of-range and then they can take their time to find it and remove it.

I had LoJack once before and decided it wasn't worth putting in any more cars... You have to pay $45 per year to have it inspected AND if you ever have to disconnect the battery, it automatically starts sending a signal which can kill the LoJack battery pretty quick so you have to pay $45 again to have it reset if/whenever you disconnect the battery for any reason...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts