Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
aw sorry dude, sucks doesn't it?

if want some tears, check these out ;)

http://community.webshots.com/user/redlightg20

PS - You might want to scratch out your license plate number; just a standard precautionary measure everyone usually takes when they post car pics on the net :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hey, so are you just gonna pound your hood back to its original shape or are you beginning to consider a full carbon-fiber replacement? All I would need is an excuse.... :sleep:

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right after i took the pictures, i took it to get an estimate from a friends step dad for $500. hes just gonna pound it back out and touch up everything.

·
Registered
133 Posts
sorry man...but it could have been A LOT worse.

Jim

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Hurts my eyes to see as i have the exact same color as you and my accident was a few weeks back. I still havent gone to pick up my car and its been over 3 weeks now.

The car colour is titanium? I thought it was just champagne

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
well...

It's not that bad.. it could have been much worse! I see worse condition G20's driving around all the time... I would just do touch up on the back bumper and have the hood fixed if it were me. Living in the Chicagoland area means stuff happens to bumpers. I've been very lucky so far but I know sooner or later, no matter how careful I am, someone jerk will tag me when parking but oh well, such is life!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Oh, it hurts to look at those pics. That is my EXACT car, the wheels, the color, the sunroof, everything except the bend in the hood. Yes, I even have black scrape marks matching those on my front bumper. (I'm gonna get it painted this summer.) I'm glad it wasn't worse.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when i get my car fixed back up i'll post some pics of my car before and after.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:*( You think that sucks. I wish i had pics of my 99 g20t
to show you. I was 16 havin fun just cruisin then bam I
was rear ended,while I was stopped, by an explorer doin
35 was then pushed into a cop in a crown victoria.My rear
end was pushed in and up about a foot, had a broken rear window, and to top it off my front end was pushed in a
couple of inches

*( TOP THAT:*( :

·
Registered
616 Posts
Billy Joel Ferguson said:
:*( You think that sucks. I wish i had pics of my 99 g20t
end was pushed in and up about a foot, had a broken rear window, and to top it off my front end was pushed in a
couple of inches

*( TOP THAT:*( :
At least then you have the cop on your side, and pissed at the perpetrator. Sounds kinda nice.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
yikes!

I can't top that one at all!

my worst ooops was at 16 in my mom's 73 Super Beetle (what a classic that was).. and the guy in the van in front of me did not having working brake lights, no turn signal and stopped in the middle of nowhere and I hit him doing about 15mph.. bUT the jerkoff cop gave me the ticket and they guy in the van got NOTHING.. and I had to pay for the guys bumper too boot!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Billy Joel Ferguson
You think that sucks. I wish i had pics of my 99 g20t
couple of inches

*( TOP THAT :
Oh I think I could top that!
I wish i had the pics though... $8,000 worth of damage, and my fault! I rear ended a old nissan 240z (like an 87). My car went underneith his bumper which basically cause all of the following:
-Pushed my bumper and whole front spoiler into the ground
-bent back my hood about a foot and a half
-cracked both headlight housings...$ouch$
-pushed my grille into the radiator, puncturing the radiator, and sending it into the engine to face more damage..
And thats all I could see without the hood open....they had to cut it all apart at the body shop.

And to think i was only going about 10mph when i hit him. The only damage to his car was i hit his exhaust pipe.:p

My insurance went up 75% this month too!:surprised

1 - 14 of 14 Posts