Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Hey KB I'm liking the "White Knight". Looks hella clean. How did you get your tails to go all red? Which spray did you use. I saw some in an aftermarket store but I wasn't sure if it was any good. I was thinking about smokin' mine but I dont wanna get harrased anymore by the POPO.

By the way if you ever come across door panels with cream leather inserts let me know.

Holla

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Nice G, same color scheme as mine. =)

On that black bumper section have you tried the mother's product called back-to-black. If not I'd suggest trying it out, I haven't had to use it on my car yet, however i've used it on sections of my dad's Z and it restores the black trim very nicely.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uclandru said:
sweet looking pics man, are those the rims I sold you? Anyways the car looks great and the photos look real nice, what kind of digital camera did u use?

Yep, those are the rims. :) I use a Nikon camera.

As for the black bumper, that is actually primer you see there. I dont know how it got there, but its there. I just either need to sand it down and paint it black, or get a new bumper. :cool:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nice Car! Ive got a QN0 as well...its a good color, and soo pretty up close---btw, if you want the paint to match exactly, youre gonna have to fork up a good bit, its a triple-layer paint process:(

Mike.com, what kind of wheels are those on your G in your avatar?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
DragerG20 said:
Nice Car! Ive got a QN0 as well...its a good color, and soo pretty up close---btw, if you want the paint to match exactly, youre gonna have to fork up a good bit, its a triple-layer paint process:(

Yup gotta love QN0. :D

They are Saab 900 wheels. My car pics are in my sig. I haven't taken any new pics with my Primera emblems and some other new stuff I did. ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DragerG20 said:

Ouch, a triple layer. that's something I am not familiar with. :(

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
kbslacker said:

Ouch, a triple layer. that's something I am not familiar with. :(

Yeah, I ran into this when i had the factory spoiler painted.... From what i understand they actually have to use 3 different paints (layers) to achieve this one color. It's pretty tough to match too, luckily the place I took it to did a pretty good job. You really can't tell a difference until you get really close up that you notice a very slight difference in the paint (the spoiler is just a hair lighter). Cost of just the paint alone is quite a bit, and labor is going to suck too because of the time required to spray on all the layers and match the color. :-\

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
95_g20_P10 said:
yeah the pearl is a 3stage paint (something like base coat, metalic pearl, and clear) so it costs money! my m3 spoiler cost $350 to prime and paint and thats not that big of a peice

Do you know if the paint can be purchased by someone like myself?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts