Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks.

I'd like to show you my humble Nissan Primera GT '97.

As you probably know, it has the SR20DE with 150 cv (147,945 HP :D). I bought it this summer, because I got a good (I think so) price, 2750 euros.

Few mods at the moment.

In the exterior, Kosei Sniper (painted in white) 7x17 wheels with 215/45 Goodyear gsd3 tyres. Ah, white side repeaters too.

In the interior, I have replaced the stock sound system with a Pioneer p55bt (probably it's not a great radio, but I needed the handsfree) with Coral custom separates.

Sparco pedals, Momo shiftknob and stop counting.

Now I need to buy springs, because it looks like a SUV (it's useful, but horrible to look at, specially in the front).

I want a CAI too, but here in Spain they're hard to get (Hotshot, Aem and all that stuff I mean), so I'll probably buy a BMC Carbon Airbox (80-150? Could someone help me with the correct size?).

And maybe I'll advance timing too. (18 degrees? Would it decrease fuel economy? I use 98 octanes fuel).

Thanks to all (specially Mark) and happy new year ;-)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You must be joking :D

Thanks anyway. I'd invite you to some beers, but the beautiful prairie state is far far away (like in Shrek).

I promise to make some good pics (these were taken on New Year's day and I was metabolizing the alcohol, or viceversa).

You make him smile :p

Edited: Thanks Merlin. It's clean on Fridays (his bath day, just like my bro).

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Beautiful! Where in Spain are you at, looks nice

·
♥
3,947 Posts
wow... thats very clean. i like

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Wow, I love it. I've been to Spain and it was amazing, so is your car.
Can we get a closeup of that badge.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
ooh, super clean! i want those tail lights! and 98 octane? all we can get is 91, unless we go to a track, then it's like 95 or something. my timing is set to 19*, using the 91 octane. beautiful hatch!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
P11Gdub said:
ooh, super clean! i want those tail lights! and 98 octane? all we can get is 91, unless we go to a track, then it's like 95 or something. my timing is set to 19*, using the 91 octane. beautiful hatch!
Mike, I think they use RON which is a diff scale then we use here in the states.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
P11Gdub said:
they rate it different across the pond

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
where was your car when we did the 07 calendar, im shure you would have made it, Your car is hot. and your like me, Kosei wheels! Love the HB's.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
You all are very kind, or maybe crawler... perhaps both things :D

I'm from Oviedo, Asturias (the town where Fernando Alonso, the f1 driver, was born. We both got our driving licenses at the same time).

The pics were taken in the village of my grandma (it's not particularly beautiful, but you can breath fresh air).

I have some pics in more pretty places, but they were taken when I got the car (with the stock wheels).

For example:

in this magical place (San Juan de Gaztelugatxe in Vizcaya):

but I don't want to bore you.

Sorry about the different scale in the fuel, I had no idea. I suppose our 98 is like your 91, and our 95 like the 89.

About the badges... anyone want to trade picture cards? lol

P.S: If you mean the back one, hope this helps. It says "high output engine, sport tuned suspension" (it's a crop. If you want a better one, lmk):

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
great pics man, and great find gotta love hatchsbacks, talk about photographic skills....you should get in contact with Carlos, his in Spain too.

Rob

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
inbeesible said:
as i mentioned before, those tails are DAMN HOT! muy cliente! me gusta mucho. :asian: i always wanted those color schemed tails, and really want to look into using the P11 hatch "tail light bar" with the key hole.

...tu coche es muy muy bonita.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts