Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want yall to see my car and tell me what u think but i dont know how to post a picture on here so i can email it to whoever wants to see it or whatever

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Best bet is for you to signup for a free account at something like imagestation.com or cardomain.com and then post the link here to your image gallery.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya im plannin on getting that done probally sometime this week, what else do you think i should do besides a spoiler and ground effects.

·
Registered
98 Posts
how about a red wing sticker??

*snickers*

Like the "lota spokes" rims... Are those 17's or 18's?? If you don't have a CAI.... definately look into it!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
only engine mods i have is intake, vitek wires, and boch platinum 4's and i had 23/4 exhaust ran from the stock headers back, i already have an exhaust too but its only a ractive so its mostly looks, and the tailights arent clear someone had backed into my car, there 17's, by CAI u mean a camber kit?

·
Registered
98 Posts
C-old A-ir I-ntake

sounds like you have it hooked up... Swap that header with Hot Shot pipes (hotshot.com) and you'll have a trick ride... I'm looking to do that myself! ;-)

·
Registered
644 Posts
The dual exhaust is pretty cool... if only you can make them point out straight instead of slanting down and maybe add a rear lip so that it can cover the pipes except for the tip...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i wasnt plannin on doin all that, although that isnt a bad idea, but do u think i should go with the 4 1/2 inch tips instead cause i was thinkin of doin that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
CAI = cold air intake, namely by Hotshot

are those tips a little off center? The driver side tip looks farther to the left than the right tip... maybe its just the angle of the picture :-\

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well the thing bout the tips bieng crooked, they might be slightly off cause if u notice how the tips come off a single muffler. The muffler that is on my car was made for a neon but i had a guy make it fit so theres a possobility they could be crooked cause he had to cut them off flip over the muffler and make everything work. But do you think that the 4 1/2 dual tips would be to much?

·
Registered
644 Posts
honestly 4 and half is big only because you're going to have 2 of them that size...if you had a single 4 and a half then it would be okay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts