Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got rid of my old Automatic P11 and picked up a 5-speed Touring.

Stock

Cosmetic

-Tint, Black Grille (Post 41)
-New Bumper, Debadged (Post 86)
-Yellow Fogs (Post 95)
-Pictures (Post 124)
-Pictures (Post 179)
-Pictures (Post 231)

Suspension

-TEIN S-Tech + KYB GR-2 (Post 32)
-P11 Sport Wheels (Post 86)

Power

-First attempt at Turbo (Post 18)
-Injen Intake, Smaller Battery (Post 57)
-Hotshot Gen5 Headers (Post 121)
-w10 Avenir Arrives (Post 218)
-DET Dropped In (Post 223)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
nice lookin black G i think selling the old one and buying the new MT one as a good move.. keep us posted!

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
Nick pickup, what are the plans for her?

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice....now POST MORE PICS!!!!

did they ever let u take out the intake and other wood dash?
nah they didn't let me take out either, but the wood dash was one of those ebay like sticker shits that was glued on, so I just peeled it off and used 901 to get the glue off...probably took about 3 hours in total :throwup:....

my plans for the car are:

TEIN STECH springs (have)
KYB GR-2 shocks (ordered july 14th not here yet :-\)

avenir T25 Turbo setup (still need random odds and ends, have most of the setup in my garage, will post pictures later)

uhhh so yeah i got some big plans, sorry I didn't have much time to take pictures before...I'll try to take some more in the next few days!

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
did you take off the "G20t" emblem or did you buy it like that? miles?

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
oh man, don't it feel great going from AT to MT? congrats, no more chugging P11. what year was your old P11? i love my new touring '99, but miss hella '01 features.

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you take off the "G20t" emblem or did you buy it like that? miles?
I took off the "G20T" emblem. I had the whole trunk debadged on my other car and I figured I would try this look out for a bit and see how I like it. It has 124k miles on it, but I am buying another sr20de to turbo and building it outside the car.

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh man, don't it feel great going from AT to MT? congrats, no more chugging P11. what year was your old P11? i love my new touring '99, but miss hella '01 features.
Yeah it feels awsome! My old P11 was a '99 base model, and I mean BASE with cloth interior that I eventually swapped out for NismoG20T's leather, so I am actually gaining some features such as auto climate control, and of course the M/T. I am so excited to start modding this thing, I think the first thing will be suspension as soon as the slow people at importrp.com decide to get my KYB GR-2's to me :angry:. Thanks for the support though I'll try to keep this thread as active as possible with some new stuff!

~adam

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
W00t ya gotta change gears ya self ? ........ Totally rude dude ;)

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha, sorry for lack of updates in this thread im just waiting to do stuff all at once, waiting on my wheels so i can do tints/wheels/springs+shocks in one weekend...

1 - 20 of 366 Posts