Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Very Last P10 D2 Suspension instock $650 - new in box $650 shipped

This isnt gonna last long, and I dont have too many P10 JDM parts left so let me know soon guys, thanks.

If interested, call n leave a message or text me at 1-954-798-0601...
I can't get on here as often as i'd like..

Check there website for info n specs its listed inder "primeza" (Yes, they mispelled it not I.)
http://www.d2racingsports.com.au/suspension.htm

Consider this my very own "Fathers Day Special" ok guys/gals, treat yourself to a great upgrade for ur G-Ride>>

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the support guys, now tell a friend to tell a friend about this sale... give them my contact info if there interested, 954-798-0601 Edwin.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
im really intrested.....in these.....& they are far better priced that the other coils.....but how well do they compare...ive heard that when you need to have them re-valved it takes a while....any info on that??? how long of a warranty?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll find out what the warranty is like, I know they have a service facility they use for there overhauling and warranty work, lkast ones took about 3 week turnaround. There's a few members on here that have had them in there ride for a few years now, no one has every had any bad experiences as far as I know. I'll look into the warranty for u in the am.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts