Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I finally got a G20 after wanting one for years. Picked this up for $1,400 with really high miles, but it runs awesome, is really clean, and is a one-owner car.

I gotta run to dinner, but I figured I'd throw up some pics as promised. :)

Immediate plans include leather seats and door panels, an alarm, a system, and from there, I don't know what. Let me know what you think! :)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
damn she's hot. hope everything mechanical wise turns out to be problem free

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
damn that thing is CRISP!!! congrats. i think thats a great pickup. i love the grey cloth btw. way more comfy than leather!! i speak from experience with both

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ive always said "fuck the miles" the the car is well taken care of like this whip, then still worth buying.

Are you having dinner off that engine bay? lol, its clean!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments guys. :)

Scott, I shoot with mostly my Nikon D70 and my kit 18-70mm kit lens, 50mm f/1.8 lens, and 70-210mm f/4 lens. I also use my old Olympus C4000Z sometimes.

·
Registered
430 Posts
WOW!!! *has orgasm* that is one sexy g20 fucking clean man i wish i could get mine that clean. nice find

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hehe thanks guys...I just took it for a 250 mile drive to pick up some leather seats (which need some cleaning before they go in) today and it ran like a champ. :)

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
StangG20 said:
i love the grey cloth btw. way more comfy than leather!! i speak from experience with both
Agreed. I haven't really experienced a P10 with leather (not since I was a little kid anyway, and then only in the back seat), but apparently the leather is very slippery and so you slide around in the corners. The cloth will keep you planted. People complain about the seats but honestly I think it's just the material, because my seats are super comfy and provide enough support.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts