Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new DD.
1993 Nissan Primera
RHD
SR20DE
5 Speed
AWD
180,000km or 111k miles
Car is almost completely stock. Everything works. Power folding mirrors, all windows, AC, power steering,
Just gonna drive it for the winter and park my E46 M3
No real plans for the car. Maybe sell it after the winter, always open to offers and trades. As far as I know, this is the only P10 Primera in the US.
now on to the pics

Thanks for looking.

oh and since it will prolly come up, this is the M3 I am parking.

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
Yeah he wanted to sell the car when it was broke. Then didn't want to sell it. Then needed money, then said it wasn't for sale. Then needed to sell it but would not write me back.

I still have all te old pics from the deer in front end wreck.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Checked this out when it was parked over at Tommy Motorsports. Think it had just hit the deer when I saw it, so was in a little rougher shape. I think Tim was replacing the tranny too at the time. Hoping for you it is set for the long haul...the T4 tranny is apparently a nightmare to work on.

I'll keep my eye out for you around town this winter. I drive a black P10.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Checked this out when it was parked over at Tommy Motorsports. Think it had just hit the deer when I saw it, so was in a little rougher shape. I think Tim was replacing the tranny too at the time. Hoping for you it is set for the long haul...the T4 tranny is apparently a nightmare to work on.

I'll keep my eye out for you around town this winter. I drive a black P10.
^^^Yup. It felt like working on my Pulsar.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.